Enough

Once again, art is not mine, nor is the video. A special thanks to @Storiiy for requesting this! Warning: there will be heavy angst. It is supposed to be fluffy, but that won't come for a while. After the latest episode, I had ideas come to me.
———————————————————————————
Quiet sobs came from the private bathroom in the Goetia home.  They weren't from Octavia or Stella.  Stolas was in his evening bath, his shoulders slumped and head hung low.  Once again, his wife had tried to kill him.  The constant murder attempts were taking it's toll on him, and he was sure the same could be said for Octavia.

Slowly, the Goetia prince stood from his back and began drying his feathers, careful as he also preened himself.  He had no choice.  Every other option would lead to him either finally being murdered or going deeper into the abyss of depression.  He needed to file for divorce.

"Dammit, you've failed three times now!  What the hell's the matter with you!?" he heard Stella's voice screaming.  No doubt she was once again on the phone with her assassin.  He slowly walked out the room and towards Stella's voice, coming from their normally shared bedroom.  Upon opening the door, she quickly hung up the phone and looked up at him.

"Stella...I'm going to file for divorce," he finally spoke after minutes of awkward silence. The Goetian princess quickly got up, her eyes wide.

"The fuck do you mean!? You cannot—"

"I can, and I will. I shall also file for sole custody of our daughter to keep her safe."

~~~

"Stolas, isn't that a bit much?"

The Goetia prince smiled sheepishly, his pale cheeks a tad pink. Of course, he may've gone a tad overboard. But how could he not? His beloved imp had asked him out to the lust ring. The small grey streak in his hair made his eyes stand out a bit more, and his beautiful cape sparkled.

"Apologies, Blitzy, I just desired to dress up a touch more. It is our first date, after all," he responded quietly, gently grabbing the imp's hand.

"Alright, whatever," Blitzø shrugged and led him inside the club. Ozzie's house of lust was, admittedly, a terrible idea. However, Blitzø was too busy wanting to spy on Moxxie and Millie's special date.

Before more could be said, the stage lit up with bright lights.  Several imps came down from the ceiling, their wings fluttering in the light.

"Hey there, everyone, and welcome to Ozzie's, the house of Asmodeus!  I'm sure you all recognize me.  I am the one and only Fizarolli!"

Blitzø and Stolas both flinched slightly, the two different names making their hearts race out of nervousness.  Asmodeus?  Fizarolli!?  Neither one of those names were good!

"Oh fuck, this isn't good," Blitzø whispered.  He swiftly hid his face behind a menu.  Stolas looked over at him, his brows furrowed in worry.

"Blitzy?" he whispered. Blitzø didn't say a thing, though did peek out when he heard Moxxie was coming onto the stage.

A song all about loving while in the house of Asmodeus? Fuck, that was sure to be a problem. Not good at all! Before anything more could be sung, Asmodeus and Fizzaroli came down behind Moxxie, beginning to sing about lustful intentions.

"Hey now, I've seen those two get it on before, and they make missionary look relatively exciting!" Blitzø defended. His heart was pounding nervously.

"Is that Blitzo? Hey everyone, this guy's a total disgrace!" Fizarolli laughed, making a red spotlight shine down on the murderous imp. Between all that was happening, and Verosika entering the mix, he was desperately hoping Stolas would be kept out of it.

"Who's that at your table? Is your date a demon prince~? Stolas, is that you!?" Asmodeus gasped, nearly laughing at the sight. When Fizzaroli placed Blitzø in the chair across from Stolas, the two nervously hid behind their menus.

After Millie knocked out the pathetic clown and the song finished on the lovey dovey subject, the two quickly fled from the scene. After that messy shit of a date, Blitzø was finding it hard to hide his feelings. Stolas looked to his beloved imp, hesitantly cupping his cheek.

"Blitz...is there a way I can help you? We could talk, watch a movie, or maybe cuddle? Via is with her mother this weekend."

Blitzø parked in front of the mansion before cuddling close, closing his eyes.  As much as he needed to be alone, he needed Stolas's warm embrace more.  And Stolas was more than happy to provide.

~~~

A few months after the rather terrible date, things were somewhat back to normal.  Blitzø had opened up to Stolas a bit about his past throughout the time.  And with the girls always hanging out, it allowed the fathers more time to be with one another.

Inside the mansion's television room, Stolas and Blitzø were watching some horror movies while cuddled up close under a fluffy blanket.  It was a somewhat colder night, was Blitzø's excuse.  Of course, Stolas had been feeling just a tad chilly, so it was perfect that his cute little imp had already suggested the cuddling.

"Man, I love this shit.  Possessions are fuckin' amazing," Blitzø laughed, eating some popcorn from a bowl on their laps.  Stolas couldn't help the quiet giggle that came from him.  It was too cute seeing the assassin's reactions to this particular film.

"Blitzy...would you, perhaps...wish to move in?  So we weren't so far?" Stolas mumbled, a tad nervous as he fiddled with a small box in his robe pocket.  Blitzø looked over at him curiously, popcorn in his stuffed cheeks.

"Whaf do you mwen?" he muffled out.  Stolas fought the urge to giggle at his cuteness before hesitantly getting up, kneeling before his darling with the box in hand.  He clicked a button to open it up, revealing a gorgeous red and silver band.  Inside of it, the words "my one and only" were inscribed.

"Blitzø, I want to ask if...you would marry me.  I would be the happiest avian in the world, happier than I am even now.  I know we would have our fights and our make ups, our ups and downs, and possibly differences due to pasts, but that doesn't matter.  I want to help and love you for all eternity until the seven rings collapse."

Blitzø was silent, swallowing his popcorn and a lump in his throat.  Marriage?  But...would that really be okay?  His heart pounded furiously in his chest, begging him to say yes, yet his head constantly brought up the things that may injure Stolas if they were to tie the knot.  After a few moments of silence, the imp looked up at the avian before him, his cheeks flushed.

"Stolas, I would love nothing more than to be with you, but what about your station—"

"It's just a silly title.  Besides, we know someone higher than me is a hypocrite.  I don't care what others think of me, I love you dearly, my silly little imp," he cooed happily.  Blitzø wrapped his arms around Stolas's slender neck, happily kissing his cheeks.

"Fuck it, I'm in~" he purred.  Stolas happily slipped the ring onto Blitzø finger, before sharing a passionate and loving kiss with his husband-to-be.