Remember now?

This is the idea Storiiy had come up with a while ago. Due to the newest episode, this idea is eating me up so much! Now I know exactly where to take it!
————————————————————————
Truth be told, Blitzø didn't remember much from back when he was a child...well, besides his horrid father and angelic mother.  Most of the memories he had were bad ones.  The rest were overshadowed and forgotten.

But Stolas...Stolas remembered clear as day.  Of course, he now knew Blitzø had been forced to steal from his family when they were children, but it didn't matter to him.  And yet, two decades later, Blitzø returned to once again steal from him.  His heart was broken and his mind only held together by Octavia and his medication.

"The fuck are you doing?" Stella questioned from behind him.  Stolas quietly sighed.

"Reflecting..."

"Well stop!  It's annoying to hear you screech your silly woes ALL the time!" she huffed.

Stolas turned to face her.  His gaze showed his annoyance, his body language stiff, and his mouth set in a frown.  It was obvious how much he desired for her to let him be in peace.

"Why are you still here?" he inquired, voice quiet.  "You leave with Via on weekends, but then you stay around the house despite everything."

Stella took two steps towards him.  Her lips curled into a malicious grin and she placed her hands on her hips.  Stolas merely watched, wary and all too aware of their close proximity.

"I like tormenting you~ I want to keep reminding you of what you did—"

"I KNOW what I did!" he swiftly responded, cutting her off.  His hands were now clenched into fists that slowly opened as he continued.  "I would feel bad if I hurt you, but we both know I didn't do that.  You and I were arranged for one reason: to birth a precautionary heir to the Goetia family, nothing more."

The more Stolas went on, the deeper Stella's frown became.  The comfortable life, loving family, everything!  It had never been enough for her!  She had to have more!

"The only reason I have endured your constant insults and cruelty was for that girl to have a normal life!...I cannot do this anymore!  I want you out, now!" he demanded.  His voice was calm, albeit a tad shaky with anger and pain, but it was still quiet.  This only angered his wife further.

"What do you mean "out"!?"

"I mean OUT!  OUT of this palace, OUT of my life!"  His anger had finally reached it's peak.  His pupils were visible and glaring daggers into her soul.  "WE are getting.  The.  DIVORCE!"

"How dare you!" Stella snarled.  She poked his chest, forced him to take a few steps back, and brought her hand up to hit him.  "What do you think the rest of the Goetia family will think!?  Andrealphus—"

Stolas caught her wrist.  Before, he never would've stopped her.  But he was done.  He was finished being the punching bag!

"I don't care what your arrogant brother thinks!  And the only thing the Goetia family wanted from our marriage is already seventeen, so it's over.  I'm done!"

The shock from Stolas blocking her slap quickly turned to anger.  But it didn't matter.  She would see to it that he payed.  Personally, if she had to.

~~~

Blitzø's apartment was quiet.  There were no lights but the one coming from his phone, left unattended on the coffee table.  The photo on it was of himself, his twin sister, and his mother.  The family had fallen apart after his mother's passing.  He had fallen apart.