Naughty

Haven't had any requests lately, so this is my own idea.  Warning, there will be smut in this!  Don't like it, then don't read it, but I needed a bit of smut.  Sorry if it sucks, I haven't written smut in ages, nor have I done it for a bird.
—————————————————————————
The rules they had set were absolute—no office sex.  They fucked once a month, Blitzø got the book, and they didn't meet up again until the next full moon.  Then why was Stolas in Blitzø's office right now whispering into the fan like a little kid?  He claimed it was "business".  Business his ass, the bird was bouncing his ass slightly in his bent over position.  It kept distracting the imp from doing his paperwork.

"See something you like, Blitzy?" Stolas happily inquired, his backside still bouncing.  Blitzø smirked, pushing his paperwork to the side.

"Actually, I do.  Get that naughty ass over here, you're in trouble~" purred the imp.

Stolas's entire face flushed crimson, the words "naughty" and "trouble" swirling in his brain.  Fuck, that sounded hot.  Slowly, the Goetia prince walked over to his imp, yelping when he was tugged down to face level by his red shirt.

"What were you planning~?  Come in here for business, then start shaking that horny bird ass of yours to get me excited~?  Even though you know the rules~?"

The deep, sexy tone of voice already had Stolas shivering in excitement.  His cloaca was quite wet, as well.  Blitzø kissed the dazed Goetia, a smirk on his lips, before thrusting his tongue into the other's wet cavern.  His tongue rubbed the top of Stolas's mouth and his cheeks, before twining around his tongue.  Moments later, he pulled away, allowing the prince to breathe.

"Take those pants off and bend over the desk~" he whispered hotly, "that naughty bird ass is getting spanked~"

Stolas quickly did as told, pulling off his pants and cape, before bending himself over the desk. He brought his left hand to his beak, gently biting down on it in excitement.

Blitzø stood from his chair, walking to the left side of his prince. The perky little backside bounced slightly, soon jiggling when the imp slapped it.

"Ah~!" The Goetia prince panted softly, jumping as each spank landed on his perky behind. After a few minutes, he heard the assassin move behind him and a zipper moving.

"I'm gonna punish you nice and deep now, baby~" purred the imp. Stolas had no time to respond before suddenly letting out a cry of pleasure, feeling his cloaca being slammed into. The sensation felt so wonderful, and it made him shiver happily.

Blitzø purred lewdly. Hearing these sounds from his cute prince made it so much better.  He roughly gripped his hips, pulling him back into his thrusts.

"Ngh~!  Fuck, you're such a slut for my cock, aren't you~?" he growled in Stolas's ear.  The prince shivered in absolute delight.

"Yes, I am~!  Please, keep punishing your naughty boy~!" the Goetia exclaimed.

Blitzø smirked deviously, delivering another sharp spank before thrusting again.  He could feel the delicious "bird puss", as he called it, tighten deliciously around his member.  That small action forced him over the edge, releasing deep inside of his lover.  Stolas cried pleasures and released at the same time, his fluids quickly dripping down his legs.

"Shit, that was amazing~" the imp mumbled.  He gently pulled out and sat down, tugging Stolas onto his lap.

"I-it was~" the prince murmured.  As Stolas drifted to sleep, he could feel Blitzø kiss his forehead, making a small smile surface on his beak.

Blitzø quickly tugged a blanket over themselves.  It would be a good thing for him to sleep as well, and he didn't need someone coming in to see they were practically naked as they slept.