Healing

My best friend helped me with this one since I haven't had any requests other than the one where Stolas and Blitzø wanted to get married.  Hope you guys enjoy it!  And please feel free to request scenarios!
————————————————————————
After their so-called "date", both Stolas and Blitzø were suffering.  Blitzø was thinking of his past and how everyone always leaves him in the end.  Stolas was thinking of the present, trying to figure out how he could show Blitzø he cared; that he didn't just want sex from him.

Within a few days, Stolas was sitting beside his rotary telephone in the television room, gazing at it for the longest time.  What it Blitzø ignored the call?  Or he refused to come?  The what if's were flooding his mind.  Slowly, he took a deep breath.  It will be fine.  He gently dialed Blitzø's phone number, his hand somewhat shaking as he held the receiver up to his ear.

Blitzø tiredly stirred on the couch when his phone rang, a low groan escaping his lips.  Of course someone had to call him right now.  When he was finally trying to get some shut eye.  Sluggishly, he peeked down at his phone, immediately groaning when he saw the image of Stolas on screen.  Of course.  It just had to be the one demon he wanted to avoid right now. With reluctance, he answered, hoping it would be about business.

"Stolas, I'm assuming you've got some fuckers that need to be dealt with on earth?" he inquired. His voice cracked slightly on a couple words, attesting to the fact he had previously been crying and had yet to drink any water. Stolas frowned a touch when hearing the occasional crack. He was afraid the little imp was upset because of him.

"Actually, not this time, Blitzø. After what happened a week ago, I wanted to take you out this time. No where near the lust ring, rather it's a charming little town in the ring of Sloth. After all, Loona and Octavia are currently out together, so we don't need to worry about our children." Stolas was pacing as he spoke into the receiver, occasionally fixing the shoulders of his robe he normally wore around home out of nervousness. His hope was that Blitzø would say yes and they could have a wonderful day together.

Blitzø seemed about ready to decline the offer when he stopped himself. Perhaps a day with Stolas would prove beneficial. After all, it would at least keep him from gazing at old photos and reliving old memories.  Not to mention the bird hasn't shown signs of getting ready to leave him.

"Y'know, maybe it would be good to get out. I can be ready in ten," he quietly responded. Stolas nearly bounced around the room, instead settling for skipping over to his closet.

"How delightful! I'll quickly dress and head over to pick you up, Blitzø," came the somewhat calm answer. He didn't want to frighten the poor imp by sounding too excited.

After saying their goodbyes and hanging up, the two began getting ready, the imp less enthusiastic than the Goetia prince. Deciding to be less formal, Blitzø pulled on a pair of somewhat ripped jeans, one of his off-the-shoulder shirts that was a nice navy blue, and his little smiley face tie. He refused to leave home without that. Within ten minutes, a knock sounded at the door and he opened it, his eyes immediately widening in shock at the sight before him.

Stolas stood before him in a nice red sweater, blue jeans, and a pair of glasses. He had glasses on!? Since when did he need glasses!?

"Stolas..." Blitzø trailed off, his head tilted.

"It is only so I'm not as recognizable. I also need them for reading, which this trip will have a bit of reading as we go sightseeing."

Blitzø slowly nodded in understanding, his cheeks turning a light pink. The owl just had to be more handsome than normal with glasses on.

~~~

The journey to the train station had been quiet.  But now that it was nighttime and the train was happily chugging along the tracks, Stolas was a bit jumpy.  Of course, this hadn't gone unnoticed by Blitzø.  He seemed to read the avian with relative ease.

"Stolas, you need to rest.  We'll be at the station by the afternoon tomorrow," he spoke softly, hesitantly grasping his hand.  "Come to bed."

"I know, Blitzø, it's just...there's only the one bed.  I asked you out on this trip to help you heal, but one bed makes it dangerous.  I may lose control," whispered the prince.  His heart pounded furiously in his chest.  He truly didn't want to lose himself to his more demonic desires and cause Blitzø to back away from him again.  A hand gently cupping his cheek broke the frustrated owl out of his thoughts.

"You're cute when worried.  Stolas, there's no need to worry.  You've made me happy this entire trip and showed just how much you wish to be beside me.  It makes me feel the love I've been missing.  So please?  Come lay down?"

Stolas weakly smiled and laid beside him after changing into his robe.  His beloved imp always knew what to say when he needed it.  Once he was on the bed, Blitzø gently pulled his cute prince close to his chest.

"I love ya, birdbrain~" he teased gently.  Stolas smiled softly, closing his eyes.

"And I love you, as well~"