13. Change

"You're so good at making me feel guilty for trying to walk away because I'm tired of being mad..."

- BANKS, "Change". 

/ / / Aralon / / /

"Aralon, you can't keep up with this ignoring me game forever. am you brother after all.", said Alano from the other end of the store.

        I didn't speak. was still mad at him for being so judgemental about K.but even had to admit that was forever ago. Still, was the type to hold grudges and was also very stubborn so tried my best to stand mground. Besides , was already in a bad enough mood today as is, didn't want to make it worse.

"Seriously, Air... I'm not asking you to come back home, just want to be on good terms again. don't like not knowing what's going on with you, okay?"

"Ugh, see, Alano? You made me lose count.", groaned, as attempted to recount all the earnings that the store had  made that day.

"See that wasn't that hard was it?"

went right back to ignoring him, causing him to sigh.

"I'm not gonna apologize to you because of what said, Aralon but I am sorry, even though I'm right here. That's no reason to pretend I don't exist though."         

        In my stupid, delusional teenage brain it was. "I love him.", I said cooly, a sigh coming from Alano. 

"Alright. Fine. You love this idiot.", he said. 

"He's not an idiot.", I replied. 

"Riiiight.", he said with a roll of his eyes. 

"Look, if you want me talking to you, this isn't the way to do it."

        He ignored my statement. "So, where is this CJ guy anyway? He picking you up again today?"