Short Chapter (plus characters and a note)

So y'all, I have NOT edited this book. This is by no means, read through and edited. I'm currently reading through it and looking for errors and when I find them, I correct them! So please, if you see and error, go ahead and tell me please! And helpful criticism is great, but not if it's rude. If y'all don't like my book, don't read it! It ain't gonna be perfect but I'm tryin!

And the characters listed below, are some in the story. There will be some more to come but these are main characters and some to come. If you haven't seen them in the book yet, then they're not here yet!(:

So anyways, please, Go vote fan, comment and rate. Even share it with all y'all friends!

-Mike Hayes:

He's twins with Reece Hayes And Payton's big brother.

He is the kid of Christina and Trevor Hayes.

Any event you think of, he's done it.

22 years old.

Works at a restaurant called 'Maggie's Grill and Bar'

-Reece Hayes:

Twins with Mike Hayes and Payton's big brother and kid of Christina and Trevor.

Bulldoggin', roping, Bronc riding, team roping, ect. He loves the events.

22 years old.

Works at a Bar in town with Wade.

-Trevor Hayes:

Father of the twins, Reece and Mike, Payton, and Husband to Christina.

Hall of Famer.

Bronc riding, Roping, Bull doggin', Team Roping, Kind of man.

46 years old.

Works as a Teacher at college for kids who want to be a Veterinarian.

-Pam Harvey :

Married to Rick Harvey and Mother to Mallory and Tyler.

Amazing cook.

Retired Trick Rider.

46 Years old

Trains Soon-To-Be trick riders (trick riding instructor)

-Tyler Harvey

Best friend to Payton Hayes.

Big brother to Mallory Harvey and Son of Pam and Rick Harvey.

Bull riding, Team Roping, Roping, Bulldogging, and more.

20 years old.

Works on a farm.

-Payton Hayes:

Best Friend to Tyler Harvey.

Little Sister to Mike And Reece Hayes and Daughter of Trevor and Christina Hayes.

Trick riding, barrel racing, roping, pole-bending, BMX ridin', eventing cowgirl. Any event you think of, even the men's, she's done it. And done it good.

19 years old

Works at a Health Clinic

-Mallory Harvey:

Bad attitude Harvey.

Rodeo Queen.

She is a little sister to Tyler Harvey and Daughter to Rick and Pam Harvey's.

Girlfriend to Brandon Darling.

19 Years old.

Doesn't work.