Horror movie!

It's almost Halloween! You know what that means!

Another holiday special that has absolutely nothing to do with the story! I'm stuck rn on the story so I might wrap it up. I will still take lemon requests message me nothing gross though. Gross as in like 2 👭 1 cup ☕. Barf!

Beerus: What's wrong with a cup? What would they do with 1 cup it should be two.

Whis: yes so they can both drink tea out of it!

Tea. Yes... Anyway for this year's halloween, Beerus and Whis are going to be watching a horror movie! Yay!

I will have a group of people in one of my anime and horror communities pick the two movies they will watch!

Whis: Oh how fun!

Beerus: Yeah, nothing scary about some guy with a knife, I'm a God.

Right. Anyway I did a poll and the movies are! Drumroll please...
🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

Halloween and Friday the 13th!!!

Whis: ooOoooOo how fun!

Let's get started!

On Beerus' planet the weather was a bit unusual today. Unlike its usual sunny and warm weather, there was a breeze today and the trees had turned an orange color. The air was crispy and cold, perfect for the fall.

(B) "Hey, Whis. What's with the weather outside?"

(W) "Well, its October My Lord. And you know what that means?" He said as he cleaned up in the kitchen.

(B) "Yes, that it's cold. Very cold!" Whis sighed.

(W) "It means that it's Halloween again! A time where mortals believe the dead and ghost can come back for one night. Thus the reason for wearing costumes to scare and blend in with the monsters and ghosts."

(B) "Yeah, I remember you said that last year. I also remember that ridiculous outfit you wore in public." Whis blushed and broke eye contact, remembering how much trouble his costume caused last year. 😏

(W) "Well yes I do remember. Although you have to admit, I totally nailed it." He smirked at Beerus who was currently blushing.

(W) "anyway, Bulma is hosting a movie night for Halloween while the kids trick or treating. I hope you don't mind going."

(B) "I don't mind. Why would I be scared of some dude on t.v?"

(W) "alrighty, just don't want you to get scared." The cat god rolled his eyes.

(B) "If anyone is getting scared it would be you." They soon headed over to Earth. The landed and started walking to her house.

Beerus: I yawned as Whis and I headed to Bulmas place. We were wearing sweaters since it was so cold outside. The leaves had changed color on earth too. I couldn't help but feel like someone was watching us. I turned around to see a man in a white mask standing under a street light.

"What a creep. HE'S TAKEN ALREADY BACK OFF!" He continued to stand there. Something about him scared me.

(W) "Oh my, what a scary costume." Whis started walking up to the guy, being an idiot when it comes to danger.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him back.

"He's some creep in a mask I'm not letting you get hurt!"

(W) "That's very sweet of you my Lord." He smiled letting his innocent side take over. I blushed and dropped his hand. The masked guy started walking towards us.