So... want to get back together?

So what has happened so far... In the last chapter, evil was killed by piccolo. There is now peace and everyone can be happy! Right?

Grand priest: "It's over. I can't believe that's all it took."

(Belmod) "How did that mortal defeat him? If he defeated him couldn't a deity do it?"

"I'm unsure why he could do it. Perhaps it's because he's a mortal. We may never know. For now, I shall begin the process of restoring what has been destroyed in your universes."

(Fuwa) "What about the battles we fought?"

(Champa) "More like hid."

"That doesn't matter. I will choose one of the angels to work by my side and help make decisions. Until then you may all return to your universes."

(Mojito) "So there's no more fighting?"

"No more fighting. You should be grateful I'm letting you off, you know it's against the rules to fight." Everyone started heading back to their universes. I noticed Whis looked a bit sad. Most likely because he wouldn't be allowed to date Beerus anymore.

"Whis, we need to talk."

(W) "Yes, what is it, father?"

"I noticed you have been acting sad lately. What's on your mind?"

(W) "Well, I'm not sure how to feel about all of this now that it's over."

"Anything else?" He stayed silent for a moment before speaking again.

(W) "Well... Lord Beerus told me that he had emotions for me and I feel the same way towards him. It's just that I know we can't be together, because of the rules so I'm just kind of disappointed."

"Well, I could change that rule. But, just how much do you love him? It may seem like your in love but it turns out you aren't sometimes."

(W) "Well he came all the way to rescue me and he's caring and kind towards me. There's just something about him that attracts me towards him. I don't know what it is though."

"Well, until you figure it out I suggest you keep your relationship open and see other guys."

(W) "Like who father? I don't even know my type of guy."

"Well, what attracts you it what would your dream guy look like?"

(Beerus) "Hey Whis you alright over there?"

(W) "Everything is fine. Well, he has to be strong, romantic, serious, and caring. But not many people fit that description."

"Perhaps your sisters can help you find your guy. And if not I'll allow Beerus to date you. Does that sound alright?"

(W) "Yes, father."

"I'll give you a week. You may leave now."

(W) "Yes, goodbye for now father."

Beerus: "What do you think they're talking about?"

(P) "You and Whis obviously."

"Oh right."

(W) "Beerus."

"Yes?"

(W) "The Grand mister has said that I should look for other guys who may interest me. And when the week is over I will be allowed to date you."

"Wait, so... you want to get back together?"

(W) "Oh of course not. Not right now but if I can't find anyone then you'll be my last option." I kind of felt hurt at that moment. Sure I know I ate Whis' chocolates and slapped him and grabbed him and caused him to get upset but I still love him.