part one

Beerus: we had escaped. The palace crumbled right before our eyes. I held Whis in my arms. The Supreme Kai stood watching the grand palace as it became nothing. The grand priest and priestess were still inside, they were probably dead. After a few minutes passed, nothing emerged from the rubble. We knew by then that they were dead.

(Shin) "Um, Lord Beerus, I think it's time we leave." I stared at the debris before responding.

"Your right. Alright, let's go." The supreme kai grabbed onto all of us and teleported us back to my planet.

I looked down at Whis. He was deep in thought. He was probably thinking about everything that had happened. I can't imagine what he feels like right now.

We entered the living area and I placed Whis down on the couch. The Supreme Kai began to panic. He paced around the room with sweat running down his forehead.

(Elder kai) "What do we do now? The Grand Priest is dead, and so are the Grand priestess and the Omni kings."

(Piccolo) "Goku and Vegeta are dead."

(Whis) "Several universes have been destroyed as well."

"Let's all calm down. Whis, check how many universes are left."

(Whis) "Right away my lord." I thought to myself. Now that Whis and I confessed to each other, it only seems fair that Whis can call me by my name.

"Um, Whis." He looked up at me.

(Whis) "Yes?"

"You can just call me Beerus. If you want that is." He seemed to relax.

(Whis) "All right then, Beerus." He winked at me. My face started to get red. He looked at his staff again and checked for any other universes.

(W) "It seems the 9th, 6th, 7th, and 12th are the only universes left."

"WHAT!?" The Supreme Kai looked at each other in shock.

(Shin) "Are you sure Whis?! You made sure you didn't miss any?!"

(W) "I'm quite sure. I can't believe my father would do something like this. I don't know how to feel..."

(Piccolo) "Well, if those are the only other universes shouldn't we tell them what's going on? They must be as confused as we are."

(Shin) "Your right. We need to assemble a meeting. We must discuss what we are going to do. Whis, you think you can contact them?"

(W) "I can try. My sister will most likely answer. I can't guarantee my other siblings will it has been a while."

"Great. We can assemble here. Tell them for the supreme Kai to be present too." A few hours went by. It felt like we were stuck. Like time had stopped.

Whis had managed to get the surviving universes to come. He sat on the couch fiddling his thumbs since he couldn't stand yet. I wonder what would happen to our relationship now. We aren't really going out but it was obvious we're more than friends. I walked up towards him and sat beside him.

"Hey Whis, what's on your mind?"

(W) "Now that the Grand Priest is gone, who's going to rule over the remaining universes? I'm just worried." I held his hand gently.

"Don't worry so much Whis, we'll work things out." I placed a kiss on his cheek. I sensed an energy. It was one of the gods.

(Shin) "Great ancestor we have guests."

(W) "Ah, I should call Korn. He is still on the planet of the Supreme kai right?" I looked over at the Kais who were thinking the same thing.

"Um, Whis. Korn isn't on the Supreme Kai's planet."