Which God will win?

Beerus: "Alright Belmod I'll make you a deal if you jump off the stage I won't kick you your ass. Or I can humiliate you in front of everyone. "

(Belmod) "No way. Do you think I'll just let an opportunity to be superior to all gods pass? You'll be the one who will be embarrassed, I'll make sure of that." We both stood facing each other, giving a death glare. We headed for each other and both threw a powerful punch, sending a force that shook the entire stage and waiting area.

(Piccolo) "Woah. Everyone all right?"

(Whis) "Yes."

(Shin) "COME ON FINISH HIM!!" We both threw more powerful punches moving as fast as we could, crashing into parts of the stage. I grabbed a piece of the stage and threw it at him. He managed to dodge it and hit it back.

Piccolo: "They're really going at each other."

(W) "Yes, they are. Piccolo, do you think Beerus will win? I can't tell right now."

"Well, I think the other guy has an advantage over Beerus. He knows that Beerus gets hot-headed easily. He could use that against Beerus which worries me a bit." I glanced at Whis who looked concerned. I wrapped my arm around him and continued watching the fight. Whis looked at me and wrapped both his arms around me.

(Shin) "...😮🤨"

Beerus: "Give up, I'm going to win no matter what!" I punched Belmod in the face and ended up breaking his nose.

(Belmod) "YOU give up!" He punched me in the gut as I coughed up some blood. We both threw a punch that used us away from each other. I looked up to the stage to see Whis holding Piccolo's arm. I felt my blood boil and made fists. I wasn't paying attention and Belmod snuck up on me landing punches on me until I fell off the stage.

(Motijo) "Hm, it's over? That took a while. Uh, Belmod is the winner."

"Dam you..." I walked over to Piccolo all bruised up and punched him.

(P) "AH! WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!" He punched me back, it only hurt because I was weak. We both started going at each other until Whis and Shin separated us. Korn sat enjoying the moment.

"I SAW WHAT YOU WERE DOING, YOU WERE TRYING TO GET WITH WHIS!!"

(P) "He was just worried! He's my friend am I not allowed to comfort him?"

"HE'S MINE OK DON'T TOUCH HIM!!"

(P) "You aren't even dating!!"

(Motijo) "Ok moving on, will the angels please come to the stage."

(W) "Please both of you stop! I have to go now." Whis flew down to the stage with Korn.

(Mojito) "Oh brother Korn, you don't have to fight if you don't want to. I suggest you don't... That's your choice though I'm just saying this battle could be a bit too much for you."

(Korn) "You trying to convince me not to fight aren't you? Well, it won't work."

Mojito: dam it. According to some knowledge, I know Korn, Vados, and Marcarita are the strongest. Whis has his little quirk, which I don't know so I have a disadvantage. Korn will most likely stay close to Whis and Vados and Marcarita will fight each other. I could go after them then knock Korn out. Whis will have no one to protect him and I will get to rule over all!!

"Alright, Korn hand over your staff. We all agreed not to use them." He handed it to me and I made it disappear somewhere safe.

"We all know the rules, no killing, and no attacking anyone who is unable to fight. Now let the battle of the angels and the final battle for ruling BEGIN!" As I planned Marcarita and Vados started going at each other. I headed straight for Whis but was blocked by Korn who grabbed my wrist.

Beerus: "I hope Whis will be ok."

(P) "Oh, he'll be fine."

"You don't know that."

(P) " *mumbles* well I know something you don't."

(Shin) "Whis is very careful and plans accordingly. I assume if the other angels knock each other out then he'll be fine and have the energy to spare."

"Whis is smart, that's what makes him irresistible. Makes me wonder what's going on in his beautiful mind."

Grand priest: how interesting, the angels are fighting as the gods did. They have seemed to improve a lot for this battle. While my counter evil part was fighting Whis, he had this power like the Grand priestess. But he accidentally discovered that and may not know how to use it. Mojito has a small percentage of winning. Korn will most likely win, he's the oldest out of all of them. Whis could take him out by surprise though.

I was getting distracted. I felt that evil energy somewhere here. I can't let anyone know I'm here or I could ruin their fun.

In purgatory

Vegeta: "It sucks being dead I could have taken him on if I knew he was there!"

(Bulma) "Vegeta he's stronger than Whis he would have kicked your ass."

(Goku) "Yeah. Don't be mad Vegeta all your friends are here! Well besides Beerus, Whis and Shin. Hey if they die where do you think they go? Beerus has destroyed a lot of planets would he go to hell? And Whis is an Angel would he to heaven? And Shin is Beerus' life link would he go to hell with because, because they're basically a package, or does that only work when they're alive? Do you think Gods have separate hells and heavens? What if-" Goku went on asking more questions to himself. I noticed everyone besides Piccolo was here.

"Where is that dam Namekian?"

(Roshi) "You didn't hear? He's still alive."

"Impossible!"

(Tien) "It's true. When are we going to go anywhere it's been like a week since we've been dead and I don't think this is hell or heaven?"

(Bulma) "We're in purgatory."

(Tien) "What's that?"

(Bulma) "We aren't in heaven or hell, it's like we're on an airplane and it's at the gate but we haven't moved yet and they won't let us off, have you ever seen that South Park episode?"

(Dead celebrities, I think that what it's called go watch it, it's a good episode)

"WELL, WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GO?!"

(Bulma) "Made we aren't supposed to go. What if something will happen like someone will bring us back but we're just here waiting?"

(Chichi) "You do have a point made that sweet Whis will bring us back!"

(Trunks) "Mom I don't think that's how it works, once we're here we can't go back."

(Goten) "Yeah."

"COULD EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP? I'd like a moment of silence PLEASE!!!"

TBC... Sorry, this is late stuff came up. Anyway, tell me what you'd like to see next or ideas for 🍋. Bye!