Whis' day off

I'm back! Idk how long it's been, but I decided to update. So here it is

Beerus: The palace was silent. Whis had gone to earth for his day off. I was kind of lonely but he needs this. I sat on the couch and watched a movie. It was one of Whis' favorites.

This one was about a mermaid who wanted to be in the human world to be with a prince. Whis liked that they got married at the end. I imagined myself being the prince and Whis wanting to be with me.

I remember when Whis and I were dating. It was the best time of my life. I missed that so much, but he didn't want to get back together which I can understand. I sighed and put my focus on the mermaid singing on the rock, wishing Whis was here with me.

Whis: (B) "Ah Whis it's so good to see you again!"

"You too Bulma. Everything has been restored, well except the other universes. Anyway, Beerus gave me a day off so I came here to catch up with you."

(B) "Ah yes, it has been a while since we've got together. There isn't much open but we can go to the mall."

"That seems like fun."

(B) "Hey, Vegeta I'm going out for a bit watch after the kids for me!" It's so nice to have everything back to normal as if nothing happened. Bulma and I walked to the mall. It's been a while since I've been to earth and some things have changed. You have to wear a mask everywhere now. Bulma handed me a mask with a cat mouth on it. It made me think of Lord Beerus. The thought of him made me blush. How he was so kind to me. How he held me in his arms.

(B) "Whis, are you okay? I don't think I've ever seen you blush before." I snapped back into reality, not realizing Bulma had noticed.

"OH MY I AM WELL IT MUST BE HOT OUTSIDE!" We walked in the mall where our temperatures had to be checked to make sure we weren't sick. The guard was nice enough to let me in even though mine wouldn't come up.

(B) "Oh, this will be so fun! We should get some ice cream!" Bulma lead me to an ice cream stand. There were thousands of delicious flavors! From rainbow to the buttercup to coffee! I didn't even know coffee was ice cream! I wanted to try all of them but they wouldn't allow samples.

"My, they all look wonderful! If I must choose I'll go with the strawberry and mango flavor ina dip cone with rainbow sprinkles please." The lady handed us our ice cream and we walked around more. I saw all kinds of different couples spending time and buying each other stuff. I began to think about Beerus again. How I longed for him to kiss me again. My face got red again and Bulma started to become concerned.

(B) "Whis, your blushing again, are you sure you are okay? I hope you aren't getting sick."

"Oh no, I'm not sick... (I don't think I am) I just can't stop thinking about Beerus."

(B) " Beerus? Why are you thinking about Beerus? Did he hurt you? If he did I'll teach him a thing or two."

"No of course not...I kind of like him still..."

(B) "What do you mean still? Are you saying you two were dating while we were dead?!"

"Oh yes, I've never told you."

(B) "AWW. You should ask him out again. OH, I GOT A PERFECT IDEA! There's this fancy restaurant that just opened. Surprisingly. I should get you and Beerus reservations. It will be so romantic!"

"Bulma you don't have to. What if he doesn't want me back? He did once the tournament was over but I declined a bunch of times..."

(B) "What tournament?"