small announcement

I'm leaving...

Whis: What?

It's may 18/19 and I still have online work. So when that finishes I will return. 

Beerus: School, the reason you shouldn't be doing lemons.

I watch south park and another adult and grown people shows.

Whis: Those shows are dirty. Why would you want to watch such a thing? Young boys and girls can pick up on that stuff.

Young people.

Whis: what?

Young people, is the correct term to refer to those who identify as girls, boy or don't identify as anything at all and that's very bigot of you Whis.

Whis: See it's already getting to you.

I'm just trying to include everyone people get easily offended these days. Anyway next announcement, The Ginyu Force is getting more and more reads, keep that up and send in requests.

Whis: Sorry this doesn't feel like me x Beerus story but it will very soon.

And the last announcement for those who end school early summer is almost here! Sadly places will remain closed and if not only a few people are allowed in at a time. Dang corona!

Beerus: Sadly yes. I wish we could go see a movie or something.

Me too. Even if I get sick after eating the popcorn it's still fun to go out.

Whis: We could go shopping!

YES!!! I have gotten into that shopping loving thing. So yay NO TESTS THIS YEAR!!!

Whis: back to the south park and other grown-up shows, why would anyone find them interesting?

Because they have more to offer than young people shows. Kid shows teach you about sharing and caring while an adult show can swear and talk about touchy subjects or topics people find awkward to talk about.

Whis: Oh yes I've heard that they can do that.

Beerus: That's what makes them fun to watch.

Whis: if I wanted to start watching them what would you recommend?

Beerus: Spongebob.

If you can find all the secrets in Spongebob you can move up to Bobs Burgers, then move up to adult swim. Just saying they have weird commercials.

Beerus: Yeah, like the spaghetti cat one.

That gave me nightmares. Once you've moved up enough you can go to the first season of south park.

Beerus: Comment if you know any other adult shows that we should watch.

Anyway, let's actually talk about what is going to happen in this story. As we know Beerus lost, and so did shin. It's now up to Whis to win so he can input a new rule saying, Angels and Gods can date. The grand priest is watching off to the side and Mojito is feeling funny. (I'll edit that part later) Will Whis win and why? Beerus.

Beerus: Yes, my Whissy is strong, and not even his idiot brother would stop him.

Whis: Aw thank you Beerus.

Shin.

Shin: The other universes were strong but I think he can win. Whis has shown he can do lots of things and has been known to not give up.

Korn.

Korn: As long as I'm around no one is knocking Whis out.

And now here's the end. Of this chapter. Request LEMONS PLZ! I have no idea what I want to do and would like to hear ur opinions. For real. I'm not joking I'm not that kind of person who will ignore your comment. I may not respond but I will tag you or shout out idk what's it's called. And if I didn't see your comment message me.

Whis: My what's this show *Show Beerus and I phone*

... You may want to wait on that one.

Whis: But it's got a cute dog!

Beerus: You're not ready for that one yet.

Anyway bye, and see you in... A week or 2.

Whis: Bye 👋💖🙈🙉❣

Beerus: You do like emojis don't you Whis?

*Whis nods*: There just so cute!