A perfect match

Beerus: The week went by and Whis went on more dates with guys every day. He even tried to go on a date with a woman but she was a jerk and knew Whis was gay.

Date after date he would come home and lay down on the couch not saying anything about the date. I felt bad for him.

How could someone not accept Whis? He's adorable and hot! Maybe it's because they know he's dated me. 

"Hey, Whis can we talk?"

(W) "Yes, what is it Beerus? Do you need anything?" He was dressed up for another date which would fail either because the guy didn't look like the picture or he was rude.

The first guy Whis dated was almost a perfect match but I made sure he didn't come back for another date. (Dam Beerus...)

He was dressed in a maroon shirt and had white pants on. He's been shopping lately.

"I know I've been a bit jealous over these other guys and I wanted to apologize for that."

(W) "Why thank you Beerus."

"And I hope you see that none of these guys is the answer. I know that you still like me."

(W) "Well, I have a good feeling about this guy."

"You say that about every guy."

(W) "Yes but this guy and I have lots in common, he's very nice to me and he looks like this profile picture!"

"Yes, but he could still be a jerk and is just sucking up to you. And his appearance doesn't seem suspicious? It's a guy in a black coat covering his face."

(W) "Well, when the week is over I'll need proof that you love me. That's if I don't find a guy I like."

"Fine. I respect your opinion on this dick head." He sighed and left. Piccolo came to visit claiming the grand priest would help him find the super dragon balls to restore the earth. I knew Whis was only dating other guys to make a point. Also to make me jealous. But I was worried about him. There are crazy people out there who hurt people for pleasure. I decide to call the supreme Kai and follow Whis.

Grand priest: Now that the evil was gone I finally felt better. Someone would have to rule as the new Omni king. I was thinking of the angels and the Supreme Kai. Mojito I couldn't trust, I know how he feels on certain topics. Marcarita could care less. Whis is nice and caring but that can get in the way of making decisions. Vados would be a good ruler, she's quick on decisions and people look up to her. But she can get distracted sometimes.

"Perhaps I can see how they all are handling right now." I saw Whis heading to one of his dates. I also saw Beerus talking to the Supreme Kai. I knew he liked my son, so I put him to a test. And it seems he's concerned about him. How sweet.

"Oh Beerus, you do really care, don't you? I can see that now."

Shin: "Beerus I think Whis will be fine. He's strong and can protect himself. I really don't think this necessary." Piccolo was meditating nearby. He hadn't moved in two hours I was wondering if he had fallen asleep.

(B) "That's the thing. Whis lets him guard down when he's on dates. Someone ended up grabbing his arm too hard. He's becoming soft, I need to protect him."

"Well Beerus I think that's nice to be concerned about him but I'm sure he'll be fine. Have you considered that you may be a bit jealous?"

(B) "OF COURSE I'M JEALOUS!! THERE ARE OTHER GUYS KISSING MY WHISSY!"

"Okay, okay! Calm down please..." I held my hands over my hands knowing how Beerus gets violent when he's angry.

(B) "Then you'll take my to Whis but don't let him see me. I just want to make sure this guy isn't going to hurt him." I sighed knowing I had no choice. I never have seen Beerus so concerned about anyone else unless it has something to do with the Omni kings and I. Since I'm his lifeline. I found it cute he cared about Whis. I mean we did go and save him from the grand priest, even though we could have gotten killed he still took that risk for him. I grabbed an orb and tried to track down where Whis was.