Tournament day

Beerus: "Supreme Kai! It's the day let's go! You better have learned something when we were training, if not you're dead!" I paced back and forth on the Supreme Kais planet, leaving a hole where I paced. It has been two days since Whis and I broke up, and the tournament was today. I hope Whis isn't mad to see me.

I know I said something that may have bothered him and I was ready to apologize for it, even though I still didn't understand it.

(Shin) "Man I feel so much stronger than before. We should win for sure."

(Elder k) "That's good, but stay focused and don't get cocky. If you lose, I have a bunch of books that you can read." Shin and I looked surprised at the room full of books. We both nodded and took off to my planet as fast as we could.

(Shin) "You look nervous. What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Just a bit worried about Whis."

(Shin) "don't worry so much about him, he'll be fine."

Piccolo: "Good, now try using your special move." Whis closed his eyes and focused. A blue aura started to form around him, as everything began to darken. Once he got a hold of it, his eyes were no longer his usual purple, but light blue. He was a bit curvier than before and his muscles popped out more. His uniform changed from maroon to white and gold. That's new.

"Good job. You should be ready for that tournament now. As long as you know what to do you'll be fine. You can heal yourself and weaken others. Remember what we worked on." He looked at himself for a while, taking in his new form.

(W) "My... Look at me!" I smiled a bit as Whis admired himself.

(B) "Hey, Whis we're back!" We both looked toward the direction from where we heard Beerus. Whis' form faded, his eyes were back to normal and so was everything else.

Beerus: "How was training without me? *bet he didn't make any progress.*"

(W) "It went well. I'm expecting you've improved."

"Yes, I have. Anyway, the tournament starts soon we should be going."

(W) "Yes, My Lord." He empathized on that last part. He was probably still frustrated with me. Piccolo agreed to come with us for "support". Wonder who Whis was training with when I was gone? Can't be Piccolo he's too weak. Maybe Vados stopped by.

Whis took off and we headed to the tournament stage. Each team had its own resting area, each a different color. Ours was blue. Each resting area had 3 beds, 5 sitting areas, and some snacks.

The other gods, angels, and supreme Kai arrived. Everyone was silent. Mojito headed towards the stage.

(Mojito) " Welcome, glad you all could come. As you know, today we decide who will be the rulers over the remaining universes. The Supreme Kai will fight first. Please come to the stage."

Shin, Fuwa, Roh, and Khai stepped onto the stage. They all showed fear in their eyes and started shaking.

(Mojito) "Now, you all know the rules. You may use whatever you need to win. If you are injured and unable to fight you will be eliminated. If you kill someone you will be eliminated. Gods of destruction can not destroy each other but can destroy parts of the stage. Angels, will not be able to use their scepters, so hand them over now. Now, Supreme Kai FIGHT!"

The fight ended fast. Fuwa hid the whole time and won after Roh and Shin knocked each other out. Shin did put up a fight and was focused. Sadly he would have lots of reading to do when we get back.

(Mojito) "pathetic... Will the gods step onto the stage, please?" The stage was much bigger than it looked. We each stood on the corners of the stage, waiting for further instruction.

(Mojito) " Gods you know the rules, FIGHT!!" All the gods headed straight for me.

"WHAT THE-"

Grand priest: Weird, all the universes we're empty. Did that thing get them? I hope not.

"Where is it? It was just here?"

Piccolo: This isn't good. All the gods threw punches and all kinds of attacks. They surrounded him and formed a huge attack. Whis grabbed my arm anxiously.

"Come on Beerus..." I looked at Whis, he was obviously nervous.

"Calm down Whis he'll be fine."

Beerus: Why was everyone going after me? Champa was throwing attacks here and Belmod was punching me there. It was chaos! When I finally got away for a minute, I looked back at Whis. He was nervous. I can't lose, I have to do this. I snuck up on Sidra and attacked!

I hit his head and threw him off the stage. Got 'em.

(Shin) "GO BEERUS!"

(Mojito) "...what... Was... THAT!?!?"

(Sidra) "I... I didn't sense him..."

(Mojito) "Pathetic. We haven't won once! When I get out there I'm kicking my brother off first no matter what, because you and Roh FAILED!!"

(Whis) "HE'S DOING IT!! PICCOLO LOOK!!

(Piccolo) " I can see that... Please let go of my arm."

(Champa) "GRR. GET OVER HERE BEERUS!!" I need a plan. Belmod and Champa are left. I can knock Champa out then Belmod. But how?

Mojito: I sensed energy. It wasn't one I was familiar with. It was like fathers but he's dead. I tried to focus on the fight but that energy kept distracting me.

(Roh) "What's up with you?"

"Nothing."

(Roh) "Weirdo."

Beerus: Belmod. He was standing right there! I got an idea.

(Whis) " GO BEERUS!!" I glanced at Whis who was cheering me on. I lost focus for a second and blushed. All I could do was look at his beautiful form. He's so tall, and cute, and-

"ACK!" I dropped to the ground.

Piccolo: "Dam it!" Whis stopped cheering, his smile fading

(W) "BEERUS!!" I held onto his waist as he tried to run to the stage to assist Beerus.

"Calm down he's fine! See!" Beerus got back up to look for his attacker. I pulled Whis back so he could sit down.

(W) "Sorry just got a bit worried."

"It's fine." Whis' expression then changed.

"What's wrong now?" Someone appeared on the stage. He had a halo and his clothes were torn.

"THAT CAN'T BE HIM!! HE WAS DEAD!!

(W) " H-He's ALIVE!!" He grabbed my arm again and squeezed it. I think he's still mad at me for grabbing him the first time we met. This is him getting back at me. We both stood there in shock, everyone else confused about what was going on.

It was...

TBC...

Who do you think it is? The grand priest? The Evil grand priest shadow thing? Or it is someone else? You'll have to wait.

Until next time, on dragon ball super.