part tres

Beerus: "All done, come on Whis let's train some more." I slammed the plate on the table receiving some jumps from piccolo and Whis.

(W) "All ready? But you only had one. You don't have to rush you know." Whis grabbed another taco and looked at it.

"Well, I'm going to go train." I immediately rushed outside. Nothing really changes on this planet, I noticed Mojito was standing in front of me. His mouth formed a smirk.

(M) "Hello there, Beerus."

"That's LORD Beerus."

(M) "Not for long."

"Why are you here?"

(M) "Your brother gave me a call. He said you wanted to retrieve some of the super dragon balls from his universe."

"Yes." I started to think about what he was up to. Whatever it was it wasn't good. 

(M) "I've decided to make the super dragon balls part of our tournament. Whoever wins gets them."

"WHAT YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!"

(M) "Yes, I can. The other universes said it was a good idea. So it's happening." Dammit. I stood there having a battle with myself wondering what to do. A minute or two went by, and Whis came outside ready to train again.

(W) "Brother? What are you doing here?"

(M) "Making the competition a bit more interesting."

"He's taking the super dragon balls." Whis' eyes widen.

(W) "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

(M) "Too bad. I'm older than you, you have to listen to me."

(P) "What's going on?" Piccolo wondered as he stood beside Whis.

(M) "I should be going now. I just wanted to update you on what was happening. It was your brother's idea by the way. See you at the tournament." He smirked at us as he took off.

(W) "What now Beerus?"

"I don't know. But if we want those dragon balls back we have to win."

(P) "What if you don't?"

"We will. Don't say that." I held onto Whis' hand.

"Alright Whis, let's start again."

Supreme Kai: "There. The stage is almost done. It's got a barrier so none of the viewers get hurt. There are some structures that the fighters can use and if the stage were to fall apart the stage resembles and everyone is teleported to the waiting area."

(Elder Kai) "Very nice. Even though it was my idea, very nice young Kai."

"What do you mean it was my idea!"

(Elder Kai) "Sure."

Beerus: "I can't do this Whis."

(W) "You have to!"

"Maybe we should get someone else to train us."

(W) "The tournament is in a few days my lord we don't have time to find someone."

" *sigh* " Whis looked at me for a moment before smiling.

(W) "I think I got an idea." He grabbed my hand and lead me inside and head down the hall where my room was. I started to get nervous. Were we going to make out? Does he even know what that is?

"Um, Whis? What are you going to do?"

(W) "You'll see."

Grand priest: "Where is it?" I've searched every universe and I've found nothing. Where is this thing? I know it's still alive.