Officially back together?

First... Isn't this drawing cute?

Beerus: it's ok, that's if you're a child

Like you could do better. 🙄 and I never said I was done.

Whis: I think it's cute!

Thank you! Now on with the story!

Beerus: It's been a few months since Whis' failed date. He's been quiet and doesn't eat much anymore. I think that the last date really upset him. I hate to see him so down and not his usual happy self. I still can't believe he didn't find a perfect someone. I went back to that planet he was on and destroyed it for good.

Ever since the earth was restored Piccolo went back to live there. Goku and Vegeta beg me to ask Whis if he can train them but I tell them he's not in the mood.

It's summer on earth and I want to spend some time with Whis, like take him to the beach or out for ice cream like a friend.

I know Whis isn't ready to get back in the dating game yet and I respect that, but when I ask him he says no even to food!

Whis sat on the couch of our living area reading some kind of huge book with a tree in the cover. He's been reading it for the past few days but never turns a page.

"Hey Whis, uh how are you?"

(W) "I'm fine Beerus."

"Whatcha reading?"

(W) "A book."

"What's it about?"

(W) "What do you want?"

"What?"

(W) "I said what do you want? Whenever you pretend to have an interest in what I do you want something. What is it?" He sounded slightly pissed off, I wondered why.

"I just want to make sure your okay. I noticed your appetite has changed. You didn't eat anything yesterday."

(W) "I'm just not hungry."

"You have also been keeping to your self a lot, you haven't even talked to our prophecy fish or Bulma or your brother and sister."

(W) "So?"

"I'm concerned about you. Can't you see I care about you? I get your upset about Dan but you can't stay miserable forever!" He flipped me off which surprised me and headed to his room, slamming the door behind him. I looked to where he was sitting.

* I thought to myself, he'll probably want this later, I should bring it to him. As I walked to his room it suddenly started ringing. It was Bulma, of course.

(Bulma) "Whis?"

"He's not here right now what is it?"

(Bulma) "Oh, Hey Lord Beerus. I was going to tell him I'm holding another event. It's like last time but it's social. I was wondering if he wanted to come."