𝐗𝐗. ─ 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄

Few months later

Few months later

Ben stood straight taking few breathes in and out before going upfront the platform.

The crowds gathered outside the castle in terms of Ben's announcement to all the people of Auradon.

Mal was now in front of her beau as fairy godmother silenced the crowd's noises around.

It died down a minute before the fairy godmother handed the microphone to Ben, leaving the rest up to him.

The king mouthed a little thanks to Auradon's supervisor and greeted everyone with an enthusiastic smile.

"What's up Auradon?" everyone yelled and cheered out loud from the king's greetings.

They are gathered to welcome the new arrivals of the chosen VKs from the isle and Ben was just announcing a very important matter.

The king took few steps closer to Mal and told her it was the exact same spot when they first met at Auradon.

"But did I mention I'm in love with you" his words received amounts of aws from everyone while Ben stood still nearing to sing a song.

Just then the prince of hearts arrived holding an instrument in his hands.

He stood beside Evie and gave the guitar to Doug and the son of dopey started playing as Ben started off to sing as well.

( play the music from the top )

I met this girl that rocked my world,

Like it's never been rocked

And now I'm living just for her,

And I won't ever stop

I never thought it could happen to a guy like me

But now look at what you done

You got me so down on my knees

The song finished and Ben had knelt down in front of Mal before speaking again.

"Mal it's you and me, you and me forever" Ben knelt down and took a small box from behind him.

"Will you marry me? will you be my queen?" Ben asked her whilst Mal was speechless and had covered her mouth that was left agaped since his proposal.

"Yes!" they all cheered at them and shouted in excitement of the new couple.

The two shared a kiss together as the crowd went wild from the surprise. Even Ben's parents were so proud of him finding his own queen.

"You guys knew?!" Mal was slightly tearing up.

She went to her VK friends who knew everything from the start and started congratulating her.