𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐄 2.0

AN : the last chap was too long and i think i should cut it in another chapter since im already making a part 2 of the story. anyways thank u for reading !

The days went a little over the edge for the prince of hearts to be adjusting his new position in the kingdom

His knight-sy duties were pressuring him though he handled it like it was no big deal.

And the AKs were always favoring him, taking advantage of his kindness towards them.

It repeated more than ten times in his life inside Auradon. It took him years to finally understand that villains were always treated in a bad way.

"Don't you guys think it's too much?" Jay asked the other VKs sounding worried.

They heard Zevan's sudden actions over the past few weeks. He became too irritated of everything and seemed like he's out of control again.

Well no one could blame him since the people there would always test his patience out of everything they are in favor of.

"I think it's my fault, I might have pushed him because of the position" Ben massaged his temple while seated on his office chair.

He was blaming his self. He might've pushed the prince over his limits and still feel great about serving Ben.

Ben felt a little of guilt building up inside of him as they saw how Zevan locked his self alone in his dorm.

His dorm mate Percival had moved out of it knowing he needed quite a lot of space and time to finally get his self fixed up.

Percival was nice, he was the nicest out of all the Pan siblings and he would take care of his dorm mate whenever he didn't feel like going outside.

The VKs does the same but concerns were visible on their faces the first time they heard Zevan was spacing out in their dorm.

They imagined a dark cloud hanging above his head and he looked lost deeply in his own thoughts.

Zevan always knew it. Ever since he stepped in Auradon, something was missing that he felt horrible.

It was like anxiety and fear made a plan for him and he couldn't deny it. It took over him for the past few days, it swallowed him into a dark hole.

He would always imagine that it was the rabbit hole on the way to Wonderland but this time it was different.

"Should I talk to him? or should I ask fairy godmother for help?" Ben stood up from his chair asking for an opinion from the other VKs.

One shrugged, one was deeply into space , one was stopping him and the other was really worried.

"Maybe I should go to talk to him first" the blunette girl stood up and is in favor of helping her lover.