D2- 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. ─ 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐒

"We have to get Queen El─" Ben turned around and was greeted by a frowning Ice Queen

She took a step closer to the ice wall and examined it trying to figure out what could've triggered the ice.

Queen Elsa was already there behind them ever since Evil Queen was knocked unconcious.

"Ely must've strucked him more than once" it was exactly what Zevan has said earlier.

The Queen told them that her daughter couldn't control her powers and before they came here she was under some spell.

Maybe it's the reason why the Princess attacked him in the first place. He knew she wasn't herself that time because everyone knows that Princess Elysium is a kind hearted girl and wouldn't do such thing.

"I'll take care of this just stand back a little" the Queen ordered them as they followed.

She removed her gloves before placing her palms on the ice wall, the cold doesn't bother her anyway so she's really willing to help.

Queen Elsa saundered the wall with her powers, it's all what's left of her and the hard push should do it.

The wall broke in half because she countered it with a stronger power of hers.

They saw Zevan on the ground unconcious and his mouth was releasing out cold breaths from it.

Luckily they got him on time before he could lose the normal temperature.

All of them wore thick coats and Zevan was the only one who's wearing thin clothes that the cold temperature went inside his body.

"You should bring him inside the castle before a blizzard comes" they rekindled Queen Elsa's kindness and brought him to the castle.

Deux and Justin carried him even though the son of hook also despised him he still went thoughtful of helping his fellow VK out.

The two VKs laid him down on a sofa, there was a fireplace in front of him so his whole body could warm up.

"He's cold as ice" Evie tapped his forehead, it seems like he's getting frozen each second.

Queen Elsa paced inside the room, she thought about calling someone who could help them but he's nowhere in Arendelle as of now.

They suddenly heard groaning sounds from the sofa and it was Zevan trying to stand up but Evie stopped him from doing so because he's still in a bad state.

"No just stay th─ Zev...?" Evie trailed off.

He was holding onto Evie's mirror, he reached out for Evie's hand and gave it to her.

"Destroy.. the necklace.." Zevan could barely speak in his state and muttered every word inch by inch.

"What necklace?" they don't know what necklace he was talking about so they had to ask twice.