D1 - 𝐈𝐈. ─ 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐋

"Harry Gil! let's go! the limo is here!" Uma yelled across their turf calling the attention of her two crewmates

The son of hook and son of gaston went beside Uma. Together they will come to Auradon as King Ben chose them and is giving them a chance to see Auradon itself.

"Seriously I thought it would be Gabe and the others" Gil said while going inside the limo.

The hook guy followed suit while Uma is already inside with Mal and Ben.

They are now on the way to the kingdom of Auradon and will live there with the other VKs who was chosen before.

The king hoped they would prove theirselves better than their parents just like what Mal and her friends did.

"So it's the beasty guy's birthday" Uma said earning a light chuckle from the couple.

"Yeah and oh once Doug guided you to your dorms do come to the enchanted lake, we kinda want it to be celebrated there with our small friends" Ben said with a smile.

He didn't want everyone to be celebrating his birthday especially when alot of people are always onto Ben.

He has this physical appearance that attracts everyone in the kingdom and Mal didn't even like that so they agreed on celebrating it in the enchanted lake.

A minutes passed they arrived at Auradon. The three VKs awed at the sight of it as if they didn't went here before.

"Finally I get to study with that Doug guy!" Gil said jumping out of the limo from excite.

The Fairy Godmother stood in front of the limo whilst everyone inside the limo stepped out of it.

The kingdom welcomed the new arrivals and were shocked seeing the VKs who were chosen but still congratulated them.

"Argh do I get to live with that Pan guy?" Harry asked and fixed his hook.

Mal shook her head and told them that they'll be in different dorms as Uma wanted to be in the girl's dorms.

She might be the dorm mate of Eunoia if she wanted to be since the AK has no dorm mate ever since she arrived in Auradon.

"Okay then see you later tonight at the enchanted lake!" Ben half yelled when Mal dragged him away and his voice was slowly disappearing.

"Those two are cuties, well let's go dorks" Uma said but the two VK boys stopped and looked at each other.

"You do know why we're here Uma right?" Harry said crossing his arms.

Uma dragged them somewhere no one will see them talking about their plans. This is exactly what the Underworld Legion Crew was talking about.

Her crew is really up to something and they wouldn't let it pass so Zevan planned that they will invade Ben's party tonight.