𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐴𝑅𝐼𝐴𝑁𝐴'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"I hate niggas, always want some pussy but can't even fuck me right damn" Ariana said with a sigh causing me to laugh.

"We don't care" Von mumbled laying his head in my lap causing me to play with his grown out dreads.

"Shut up bitch" Ariana said kicking him causing him to open one eye and flick her off.

"Yo mama a bitch" he retorted making me sigh and shake my head.

Nigga-

"My mama dead" she said with a sad face.

"What that gotta do with her being a bitch-

"Dayvon stop" I said to my bestfriend cutting his sentence off short making him groan before Ariana walked over to the other love couch and sat down.

Dayvon and me have been best friends for a while, well more like a homeboy but yeah...when you see him you see me.

And when you see me, you see him-

Well half of the time...

We were all from Chicago and became successful enough to move out and enjoy our lives. Whenever we accomplish something we might go and celebrate by fucking with some of the strippers at our local club... you can find us there every week.

Well almost every weekend.

Ariana was also one of my friends out of very little.

It was hard for me to trust people especially since my past, I view people differently and keep my circle small...

I might go fuck with some girl every now and then but it'll only be sneaky links nothing serious.

I do have some obsessed exes, but there in the past I ain't even worried about them to be honest.

Except for one...

"Y'all two hoes would be cute" Ari said looking between me and Von causing my face to form into a look of disgust.

"He's a hoe and we both like pussy-