𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐗

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"You always do this" I yelled at Durk while tears streamed down my face.

"India ain't nobody fucking with that girl-

"Then why were you texting her Derrick?" I asked making him go quiet causing me to chuckle while I wiped my eyes.

"Huh? You can't talk now- I'm done" I left out the room before I jogged down the stairs.

I'm tired of it, I'm always getting cheated on. I'm loyal to him and he's the only man I even conversate with, seriously.

It's like he constantly hurts me purposely.

I grabbed the first key I seen and opened the door before slamming it.

Unlocking the car door I noticed that I had grabbed the Mercedes key causing me to get in the car before I slammed the door shut.

"I can't do this" I said breaking down while I tried controlling my tears but they just kept falling.

I seen the front door open making me put the car in reverse before I went in the glove department to grab the gate remote.

"Fuck" I yelled not being able to unlock it since he locked it before I could.

He walked over to the car making more tears fall.

"India open the door" he yelled making me hold my head in my hands while he continued banging on it causing my head to hurt.

"Durk just let me go" I yelled back.

He banged on the window making me flinch before he continued doing it.

"India I'll shoot this fucking window, open the door" he yelled making me lean over and grab the taser that he left in the car.

Along with his gun but he had it.

"India-

"Leave me alone-

He pulled his gun out making me shake my head before I unlocked the door making him swing it open and snatch me by my arm.