𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐗

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"Willow it's almost your birthday baby" I said making her smile before she held her arms up causing me to pick her up.

I placed a kiss on her cheek before I left out her room.

"What you want for your birthday" I asked.

"Bebba big" she tried saying making me chuckle.

"Peppa pig" I asked making her nod her head fastly.

That was her favorite show she liked watching and it was always showing on Nick Jr, she got tired of watching Cocomelon.

"Where's daddy" she asked making me lowly sigh to myself.

"He went on a business trip" I said halfway lying.

There was no business about that trip.

He always disappears for a week or two, just for me to find out that he was at some girls house doing Lord knows what.

"Call" she said.

"I'll let you talk to him after you eat breakfast okay" I said making her nod.

That's if he even answers...

___________________

"Thank you" Sky said as Shirley sat her plate down.

"Your welcome" she said sitting down while I looked over at Willow who was drinking her orange juice with tears on her face.

She had already ate and Durk wasn't answering the phone.

I really think he blocked me...

"What's wrong with her" Shirley asked.

"I-I wanna talk to my daddy" Willow said before she started crying.

"I wish I could talk to my daddy to" Skylar mumbled thinking nobody heard.

Her dad passed away when she was real young, she never really had a father figure. I would hear her cry at nights and when she's sleep she would be asking where's my daddy.