𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐵𝐴𝑁𝐾𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 𝐑𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐗

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"Sky come on get out the tub girl" I said to my seven year old daughter while she continued to play with the bubbles.

My two year old daughter Willow on the other hand was already out the tub and in a fresh diaper laying on my bed.

"I wanna stay in" she said making me shake my head.

"No, we have places to be and people to see come on girly" I said standing up before I pulled the water stopper up making the water drain.

I grabbed her towel before she took one leg out making me dry it, repeating the same with the other I began to dry her upper body.

I grabbed her underwear and held it low and open making her put one foot in and do the same to the other before I pulled it up properly.

"You wanna put your outfit on yourself" I asked making her nod causing me to walk out the bathroom.

Willow held her arms out open for me causing me to pick her up.

"Sky imma be downstairs, Aunt Shirley is cooking at the moment" I told her while I made my way to my room door.

"Okay mama" she said making me chuckle.

I walked out of the room and made my way down the stairs seeing a fully dressed Durk eating Pancakes and some fruits.

"Hey baby" I said walking over to him before he placed a kiss on my lips.

"Wassup, hey my princess" he said grabbing Willow before he placed multiple kisses on her cheek making her giggle up a storm.

Two out of the three people I adore and love the most...

My little family.

"Good morning Shirley" I sung walking into the kitchen.

She was more like family then a maid to us, she was looking for a job and knew how to cook so we decided to hire her for this.

"Morning, you hungry? I made your fav, chocolate chip pancakes" she said making me smile before I opened up the refrigerator.