𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐴𝑌𝑉𝑂𝑁'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"I can't do this anymore" I said walking towards Von's couch while he sat down playing call of duty modern warfare.

He loved playing C.O.D, me too though.

"Do what" he asked glancing at me.

"Do this, I'll pay you how much you want. I just need some pussy" I whined the last part out before I sat down and placed my knees to my chest.

He busted out laughing before he pulled his mic out of the controller and paused the game.

"You could go get some pussy, just know imma fuck you right after" he said with a shrug before he got up from the couch making me mug him.

"Your suppose to be my friend Von- best friend at that, you know I'm in need for some pussy...I've been stressed out" I mumbled the last part.

"Let me release some of that stress" he said making me shake my head.

"You just don't learn" I said lowly.

"Ight but naw for real, only on Saturday is when you can get some pussy...I'll take that day off" he said making me sigh.

"Bet...so after the club imma take me a chic home" I said rubbing my hands together.

"Shit, I thought you was tryna see that one chic" he said making me furrow my eyebrows.

"Oh that Indiaroyale girl of the gram" I asked making him nod.

"Yeah her" he said stretching.

"Shit...she got a nigga and she not really my type, she seem to innocent and like she let niggas control her, I might fuck her to mess with her mind then go ghost  you know the same old" I said honestly with a shrug.

Pussy is pussy...

In her tags there was a video of her nigga holding hands with another bitch, she probably ain't good in bed if he could publicly cheat then post her.

"You ain't shit" he said laughing before he pulled his phone out.

"I know" I said chuckling.