𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"You know you got some good ass pussy" I told Aaliyah as her cheeks brightened and she nervously looked down while blushing.

"Thanks" she mumbled making me lift her chin up before I licked my bottom lip then placed a soft kiss onto her lips.

"Dia" I heard Kacey say as he crawled in the living room interrupting us making me get up from the couch before I picked him up.

"Hey big boy" I said kissing his cheek making him laugh and tap his cheek again.

"More kisses" he said making me chuckle before I pecked his cheek again causing his cheeks to turn red.

"What you wanna do today Kacey kk" I said as he layed his head on my chest and played with my hair while looking at Liyah.

He wrapped his tiny arms around my neck and stood up on my lap before he placed his forehead against mine.

"You wanna go Bowling" I asked looking over at Liyah making her nod.

"Ouu that'll be fun" she said making me agree.

"Ill call Von and get the gang together, go get dressed" I instructed making her get up before I grabbed her hand softly and pulled it.

She kissed my lips before she left out the living room making me sigh as I looked at Kacey who was already smiling at me.

"Your so handsome, come on let's get you dressed big boy" I said standing up before I made my way up the stairs and went inside of the guest room where Lani kept Kacey's suitcase and also hers.

But since she was always with me in my room most of her clothes are put up in the dresser.

"Wait- let's eat something first" I said as he placed his hand on my face and lightly pulled my ear before rubbing it.

I looked at his hair before I chuckled.

Imma wash it once I put these cinnamon rolls in the oven.

"Cinnaskkkk" he blabbered pointing at the cinnamon roll can I held making me nod.

"Cinnamon rolls, your gonna love em...well I hope so" I mumbled the last part.