𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐼𝐴'𝑆 𝐿𝐴𝐾𝐸𝐻𝑂𝑈𝑆𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"What the fuck" I mumbled confused noticing that some bitch was laying beside me causing me to rub my eyes and double back.

Who the hell-

"Wake up" I shook the girl still not seeing her face only the back of her head...she had a huge bonnet on.

"Yeah" she sleepily spoke raising her head up causing me to raise an eyebrow.

Did she kidnap me...

Oh my gosh....Instagram bitches kidnapping me from hospitals-

I got up from the bed and left out the room before I looked down at myself seeing that I was in a bra and some shorts.

"Diamond" I heard her call out before I heard her footsteps making me slowly turn to face her.

"Can you take me home-

"It's too early, I'll get you some breakfast" she said walking past me making me slowly remember where I was and who she was.

Indigo...

I think that's her name, my head hurts and feels like it's spinning when I try to think or remember anything.

"You want a Tylenol" she asked making me walk down the three steps and over to where she was which was the kitchen.

"Yeah" I mumbled scratching my head.

"Hmm, I got some pop tarts" she said pulling out a small box of Great Value branded pop tarts.

They were way better then the original brand.

And thicker, the crust was the best part.

"Thanks" I responded grabbing a water bottle before I took the Tylenol off of the paper towel and placed it on my tongue.

I swallowed it and drunk some water right after.

"Why do you wanna go home so bad" she asked taking a bite of her pop tart making me eye her before I shrugged.