𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"I think it looks fine" I responded to Brooklyn while she tried fixing her hair.

Aaliyah was sleeping right now, and I was bored and woke. So I decided to come downstairs, Kacey was also upstairs tho.

"Thanks" she said making me nod before I grabbed my phone.

"You hungry" I asked.

"I could eat" she said making me softly chuckle before I placed my phone down.

"Alright bet, I'll get started on breakfast then" I spoke fully walking into the kitchen before grabbing a pan and a pot from under the cabinet.

"I'll help" she responded placing the glass of cranberry juice down.

Awl shit, Aaliyah finna be mad...that's her juice.

"Okay thanks" I spoke glancing over at her.

She looked a lot like Aaliyah, and was pretty too.

"Are you guys related" I asked referring to Liyah.

"No, just been best friends since highschool" she said making me nod in response.

I grabbed the pancake mix and poured it into the bowl before getting some water and pouring the right amount in.

Mixing it together, I grabbed some vanilla extract before pouring some.

"Do you eat blueberries" I asked.

Kacey, Me and Liyah loved them in our pancakes.

"Yes, I'll grab them" she spoke opening the refrigerator before looking inside then grabbing the pack of dress blueberries.

She handed it to me making me grab it as my fingers brushed against hers, I could feel her glancing over at me as I poured some of the blueberries into the mixture.

"You wanna make the pancakes? Imma go check on Kacey" I softly spoke making her nod as I walked out the kitchen.

Walking up the stairs, I went inside of my room seeing Liyah still sleeping. I walked back out then went into the room I had for Kacey.