𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"Be safe and don't drink too much" Liyah said with a small chuckle making me hug her before I pecked her lips twice.

"I will and I won't" I responded while she rubbed her hand on my butt.

I pulled away and noticed that Kacey was starting to fall asleep making walk over to him and grab his little cover.

I pulled him up some more onto my pillow making him comfortable before I layed his cover over him while he stared at me.

"Dia" he tiredly spoke making me lowly chuckle.

"Goodnight buddy" I whispered making slowly blink his eyes close.

"You have everything you need" she asked making me look over at her before I walked into my closet and grabbed my purse.

"Okay now I do" I said making her chuckle before we walked out of my room.

I walked down the stairs with her behind me.

"What time you think your coming back" she asked making me think.

"Uh maybe around 2 in the morning, me and Von like to get something to eat- I'll bring you something just in case your up" I said making her slowly nod.

"It's feels weird being in someone's house without them there" she mumbled.

"You'll be fine mama, I asked you if you wanted to come" I pointed out.

"That's your event Diamond, and I have Kacey" she chuckled before I kissed her lips making her lowly moan.

"I want some pussy before I leave, can I have some" I lowly asked leading her towards the couch while she slowly nodded.

"It's all yours" she responded making me raise an eyebrow.

"All mine huh" I whispered rubbing her through her Nike pros.

I could already tell I was turning her on because her shit was wet through the thin material shorts, she wasn't wearing any panties.