𝐓𝐄𝐍

𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 ➪

𝐷𝐼𝐴𝑀𝑂𝑁𝐷'𝑆 𝑅𝐸𝑆𝐼𝐷𝐸𝑁𝐶𝐸

𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍

𝐴𝑇𝐿𝐴𝑁𝑇𝐴, 𝐺𝐴

"Why'd you get your ex tatted" I curiously asked as I studied the three tattoos of his name making her shift uncomfortably.

I don't understand why people get there partner tatted anyways...

It never made any since to me.

"I was dumb and in love...he got me tatted three times too" she mumbled the last part.

"Oh...you have anything you wanna tell me? You look hella uncomfortable and like your hiding something" I pointed out.

She took a quick glance at me before she played with her fingers.

"I-Im not hiding anything" she lowly spoke making me swiftly grab her neck causing her to flinch.

"You don't have to hide anything from me okay" I said looking into her eyes while she stared back into mine.

I furrowed my eyebrows before I looked down at her arm.

"He use to hit you" I asked making her nod.

"We have a son together" she said before she looked out the window.

I noticed a tear had slipped out her eye and down her cheek making me grab her hand.

"I'll just go right now, I know your probably thinking I'm some hoe who-

"Quit that, I'm not thinking that...where's your son at" I asked making her look over at me before she looked down at my hand.

"With my mom, his dad was suppose to get him but he couldn't. I guess he's on some tour, I might have to go and get him from her though" she responded.

"You can bring him over to my house, I don't have a problem with it" I said making her nod before I leaned over and kissed her lips.

"Can we stop to Target? I wanna get him something" she said making me nod.

To Target we go...

"Ouu I think this one looks cool" I pointed to the walker box making her turn her head to look.

"Its raw right" I asked making her nod while she chuckled.