chapter six - meeting

The next week had come and we apparently both agreed not to mention my fake house

The next week had come and we apparently both agreed not to mention my fake house. Sex was on hold, I couldn't let him see me naked. If he was with them when they tries to kill us, he knew where I got shot.

There was an ANVIL meeting next week, we had decided it was time to put an end to this. There would be there three other Rawlins' men. James Rome, Shaw Payne, and Quentin Brown.
They would die. So would Billy.

Eve would be telling me where to go through the device I would wear on my ear, while I would be inside, doing the dirty work.

I had pushed Billy away, just enough so that he wouldn't notice. When the time came, I was in the hotel where the event would happen. He had insisted on buying me a dress, since I would go as with him, as his assistant.

My hands were sweating and he noticed.

"Why are you nervous? It'll be fine." Billy brought his hand to my cheek and I leaned into his touch for the last time and he kissed my lips.

"I meant it. When I said I really liked you." I remind him and he puts his arm around my waist.

"Me too." He smiled and I gave him a last kiss, pulling him as closely as I possibly could. "Someone's eager." He repeats what he had said sometime before. "But we have to go."

"Yeah." I agree. "We have to go." I look at the floor for a second. before we walk out of the hotel room.

We walk downstairs and there's already some people there, looking at us. It was his meeting after all.

"I'll be right back." Billy told me when he sees someone in the crowd.

"Yeah," I tell him.

When he's out of sight, I put the device on my ear, covering it with my hair. "Can you hear me?" Eve's voice sounds on my ear.

"Umhuhm."

"One of the target is on the left side of the room. He's talking with some people so be careful." She says and I nod walking in his direction with two cups of wine.

The man was loud, obnoxious. He had blonde hair brushes back and a dark blue suit on. As soon as he sees me, he eyes me from up to down, my willingness to kill him just keeps rising.

"Well, boys," He looks at the men around him. "Russo's assistant's here."

The others get what he's saying and chuckle, walking away making wanting to kill them all.

"What brings you here, sweatheart?" Quentin licks his lips. "A glass of wine! God, you're good."

"Wanna go somewhere quieter? I don't like the noise." I tell him seductively.

"Don't need to say it twice." He walks away, hoping that I would follow him.

I look around, just to make sure Billy was still busy. He was.

I follow Quentin to his room and as soon as we get there, he pushes me against a wall but I kick him in the balls.

"What the fuck?!" He says angrily and I take my gun with the silencer.

I point it to his head and he looks up at me. "Who's the sweatheart now?" I ask before shooting him and walking away from the bedroom.

I'm back in the main room and Billy didn't even notice I was gone, too busy with everyone.

"Man down." I mutter to Eve.

"Good." She says. "James going your way now."

"On it." I assure her.

Still with the glass in my hands, I turn around, spilling it into his white shirt. Staining it with red whine.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" I look up at him and he gives me a small smile.

"I't fine." He says and I look everywhere but at his face.

"Please. Let me hlp you clean it up at least." I ask and he nods, not pushing me away when I grab his arm, taking him to the bathroom.

"No cameras." Eve tells me.

I get in the bathroom with him, as he turns on the water I pull the gun and shoot him dead, causing the mirror to be covered in blood.

"You have to hide him." Eve says again and I nod, kneeling down to grab him from under his arms, pushing him to one of the closed toilets.

"This fucking heels." I groan as I step over the man, closing the door.

"Highly advise you to get out of there." The girl on my ear tells me and I walk away, checking on the mirror making sure my dress wasn't stained with blood.

I walk around for a bit when I see Billy coming my way. "I've been looking for you." He tells me and I give him a small smile.

"I was in the bathroom." I lie as he looks at everyone with a proud look. "You seem happy."

"I- I am." He looks at me with a smile and I smile back. My heart breaking.
We stay there for a moment. It felt good. We didn't need to say a word in order to make the moment enjoyable. Even with everyone around us.

"Stacy. Someone's going to the bathroom." Eve says in my hear and I look at the door, noticing a man getting in.

Billy's too focus on his success to notice me walking to the bathroom with the man.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Eve yells in my year.

"He's a guard from ANVIL, if he sees him, we're fucked." I tell her opening the door harsly, caughing him and another man with their dicks out, pissing.

I shot the one closer to me first and then the other. Killing them on the spot.

"Good luck hiding these two." Eve argues.

"Shut up." I scream in a whisper from at her.

I walk out of the bathroom and Billy's in the same spot he was when I left, which was not convenient at all. I look around and catch a man looking at him.

"He's staring." I tell Billy, who immediately walks towards him.

"The other one's upstairs, in his bedroom. There's a girl with him though." Eve tells me and I walk up either way. "Room 342"

I walk past the elevator and go up the stairs, it was the second floor. When I finally get there, I stop for a second before keep going, catching my breath.

"Carefully with the cameras. Look down." Eve says and I do as I'm told.

I shoot the lock and the door unlocks, when I get in, there are two people on the bed. James Rome and a girl I didn't know. I load the gun and shot both of them in the head.

I walked out of the room and Eve talked again.

"They know you're there."