Chapter 1: The Bite (Origin)

Y/n: New York, Best city on planet. Well one of the best. I was born in the Bronx. And four 18 years I've been a normal person.

(Day 1- Y/n POV)

I was at the table with Uncle Mike and Aunt Clarisse. I was just finishing up my cereal until a knock on the door was heard.

Y/n: I'll get it...

I open the door and I see Francine. Francine is my best friend. We've been friends since we were 7, and ever since then we've been inseparable.

Y/n: Hi Francine.

Francine: Hey Y/n. I just wanted to come by and say that there's a field-trip to oscorp. Would you like to come?

Y/n: Sure, I'd love to. Just let me get my thing I'll be right there.

As I went to go get my stuff and see My Aunt Clarisse at the door of my room.

Aunt Clarisse: Hey Y/n. Back already?

Y/n: No just grabbing something before I go with Francine.

Aunt Clarisse: Ok, Have fun Y/n

(Timeskip)

We made it to school finally. I was looking for Cletus. I found him but some of Crash and his friends were picking on him.

Cletus: Please, I-I-I don't wanna do this guys, P-Please...

Bully #1: What's the matter you waiting for mommy to come to your rescue? Oh wait, She's gone.

Bully #2: Haha, What a wimp...

Crash: You know...Lets see what he looks like with a swirly! 

Bully #3: Yeah, Lets see what he looks like.

Crash: Zip it. Mark

Mark: Ok...

Y/n: Hey, I wouldn't do that if I were you.

Bully #2: Hey look, Its L/n...

Bully #1: Well if you look at that Cletus...Your so weak, Your friend has to come to your rescue 

Y/n: I said Leave him alone...

Crash: Or What?

Y/n: Or You'll Be Sorry...

There was a long Silence between the two of them until Crash made his decision.

Crash: Whatever, Come on guys lets Bounce.

Y/n: Yeah, Bounce your big butt out of here

Crash: Be careful what you wish for L/n

Crash and his buddies while Cletus and Y/n are headed to the bus where Francine and Harry were waiting.

Y/n: You ok?

Cletus: Yeah, They wouldn't stop.

Y/n: I'm sorry. They were out of line

Cletus and I just became friends last month. He transferred here for a better education. But he only got bullied here. Until he met me and Francine.

Francine: Hey Cletus. How have you been?

Cletus: I've been doing ok lately.

Harry: That's good to hear.

Cletus then turns to see Crash and his buddies glaring at the both of you.

Y/n: Don't worry Cletus. He won't do anything to you. Not while I'm around.

The bus then drives to Oscorp. Oscorp was founded by Norman Osborn, Harry's Father. My Mother and Father Used to work a Oscorp and was close friends with him. I don't know what happened to my parents but when they left, They never came back.