Chapter 9: Feelings Revealed (Electro Arc)

It's been 3 weeks since Rhino. Y/n was swinging to school for graduation. At least he was until a Pursuit was in progress. 

Y/n: Come On Y/n, You still got time. Just don't screw this up

Y/n runs on the walls shoots web lines to the truck. His phone then starts to ring. It was Francine who was calling. 

Y/n: Hi Francine...

Francine (Phone): Where Are You, Graduation is Starting?

Y/n: Sorry, Just Held up at Work.

Thugs: Get him off the Truck!

The Thugs then start to shoot at Y/n but Y/n dodges the bullets.

Y/n: I'll Call you Back Francine, Bye

Y/n then Hangs up and back trying to stop the thugs but as the Thugs were causing chaos a kid and his mother was in the middle of the street. Y/n then grabs both them and gets them out the way.

Mother: Thank You.

Y/n: No Need to Thank me, Action is my Reward.

Y/n then swings off to stop the thugs. The Thugs then meanwhile celebrate thinking they Got away. but Y/n appears on the windshield.

Y/n: Hi, Can you Umm, Roll the window down.

Thug #1: I'll roll your Face down.

The Thug then activates the windshield wipers thinking it would be effective.

Y/n: Really? Windshield Wipers, Did guys ever go to school?

Y/n's Spider Sense then start to ring in his head and The Truck hits a bus filled with people. Y/n the stops the bus with his strength and stop it from hitting a man.

Man: Thank You, Spider Man

Y/n: What can I say except You're Welcome

Y/n then goes after the thugs and finds them fleeing the scene. The Thugs then start to fire their guns at Y/n as he dodges them.

 The Thugs then start to fire their guns at Y/n as he dodges them

(Something Like This)

Y/n then Kicks one Thug into the Wall knocking him out and Webs the other's hands together. Y/n then fight thug in hand to hand combat. The Thug with binded hands tries to punch Y/n but he backflips behind him and Knocks him out.

Thug #1: Do you know who we are?! I am Abner Jenkins you son of...

Y/n then webs Abner's mouth shut. As he swings off leaving them for the police and heads to the graduation ceremony.

(Timeskip)

Y/n then takes a group picture with his friends as he goes to Aunt Clarrise.

Y/n: Hey Aunt Clarrise

Aunt Clarrise: Hey Y/n, Look at my boy graduated.

Y/n: Yep. 

Aunt Clarrise: You know, I wish Uncle mike was here. He'd be proud.

Y/n: He already is...

There is a moment of silence between Aunt Clarrise and Y/n but that is interrupted when Francine intervenes.

Francine: Hey Y/n

Y/n: Hey Francine

Francine: Um...Would you like to come over to my place?

Y/n then turns his head over to Aunt Clarrise.

Aunt Clarrise: Go on, I'm ok with it

Francine: That's Great

Francine and Y/n go to Francine's place but little did he Francine's plan was near complete.

(Timeskip)

Y/n was sitting on the Couch browsing through his phone. He was playing  the OG Angry Birds. He Passed that level and Y/n goes to find Francine.

Y/n: Francine. Francine? Francine I just wanted to...

Francine was no where to to be found until a some arms wrap around his waist.

Y/n: What's Happening?

Francine: Miss Me?

Y/n Turns around to See Francine in Blue Pajamas as Y/n stares at her in awe. This Feeling was untapped in him for many years until Now. Francine had her arms around Y/n's Neck as their faces were very close to each others.

Francine: Hey Y/N/N...

Y/n: That's the first time you called me that...

Francine: Wanna Know a Secret?~

Y/n: I-I mean sure...

Francine: I Love You

Francine then Kisses Y/n as Y/n slowly kisses back. The Two then separate as Francine and Y/n now gaze into each others eyes.

Y/n: I love you too, Francine.

Francine: I Love You More~

Francine then cups Y/n's face and smashes her lips onto his. Y/n and Francine Enjoy the moment as it feels like it lasts for eternity. Francine hums in the kiss as Y/n has so many emotions flow through him at the moment. The kiss starts to get heated as Francine wraps her arms around Y/n's neck and wraps her legs around his waist.

Francine: Mmmmmmm~

Y/n then starts to lose balance but is able to regain it. The two then head into Francine's room where the two would have a wonderful night.

(Sorry For the short chapter but I wanted to get this out and take my time. Next is Chapter will come soon)