Chapter 13: Enter Electro (Electro Arc)

Y/n was now on a rooftop Listening to the police scanners. He then heard static on every device and building.

Electro: People of new york...Your city's power has been abused...I'm here to fill the need...

Y/n Notices the glitchy screens. And has flashbacks when played Arkham Knight.

Y/n: Yep those Arkham Knight Flashbacks are coming back. Better get to the source.

Electro then starts to Rain Lightning bolts on the city.

Y/n: Harry, Stay inside. Don't go outside.

Y/n then goes to building to building trying to make home.

Y/n: I need to develop a new web Shooter. Demagnetize it, then make some gloves that could counter-act her abilities.

Y/n then goes to his house and looks at a picture of Francine and him together.

Y/n: You were my best friend. I'd do anything to bring you back to the light. Even if it means fighting you.

Y/n the starts making a new type of web shooter that wouldn't get fried while battling Electro. He also makes some gloves that would help him Fight Electro to avoid electricution. He then makes a new suit that could help him have more resistance to her electric blasts.

 He then makes a new suit that could help him have more resistance to her electric blasts

He then examines himself in the mirror before going into the city. 

Y/n: Time Unplug Electro...

Y/n then goes to the window and swings off into the night to stop Electro.

(Later in the City)

It was total Chaos. The City was being evacuated and Lightning Bolts were hitting the ground. 

Francine's Face was on the windows of a skyscraper.

Electro: Do You see me now Spider Man? Join Me...It's time to meet our destiny.

Electro then starts to fly away from Y/n as Y/n chases after her. she shoot bolts to keep Y/n off of her she then stops at Oscorps Power Grid.

Y/n perches on the top of the Command Center Antenna as Electro starts Monologuing

Electro: You're Too Y/n I run the city's power supply. And soon: I'll be like a goddess to them all.

Y/n: A Goddess Named Spakles?

This comment Pisses off Electro as she fires a blast to his. The Two begin to clash as the Fight for new york begins.