Chapter 40: The Kingpin (Spider Verse Arc Finale)

(Play this for dramatic background)

Y/n then swung onto the middle of Madison square due to multiverse shattering. kingpin was waiting.

Kingpin: You've spun your into my plans for the last time Spider Man..

Y/n: Hey, It's all apart of my charm

Kingpin: You're going to die today.

(Deadpool (Injustice 2 voice): Begin)

Y/n then web strikes Kingpin in the face. He then kicks him in the as it staggers Kingpin. Kingpin then throws a motorcycle at Y/n but he dodge the projectile and throws it back. Y/n the web zips towards Kingpin but Kingpin the grabs Y/n by the throat and slam him into the ground.

Y/n: Ok, You're worse than Braniac from Injustice 2, Need to be more careful...

Y/n the slingshot himself upwards and kicks Kingpin in the chin. He then Pulls out a gun and starts shooting. Y/n the dodges the shots.

 Y/n the dodges the shots

(Something Like This)

Y/n then shoots a web and takes the gun out of his hand.

Y/n: Yoink!

Y/n then breaks the gun with is bare hands and runs at Kingpin

Y/n: We're doing hand to hand combat, MARIO BROS.!

Y/n then leaps off of Kingpin's head and clung onto a subway train. Kingpin then get angry and proceeds to go after Y/n. Meanwhile Y/n was talking to Mile via the multiverse.

Y/n: Miles, How are things on your end?

Miles (ITSV): Good so far, We're nearing the vortex

Y/n: Wait for my call, Until then keep him at bay...

Y/n is then grabbed by a Green Tail and Pulled in the subway