Chapter 28: The Tinkerer's Pain (Spider Verse Arc)

(Tinkerer POV)

Pain...All I could feel...Was unbearable Pain. Everyday, I felt the same. All I could feel was Depression, Anger, Grief and Pain. I missed her, She was the thing holding all the strings together...When she Left...It all started to unravel...

(Play This for emotional Atmosphere)

(Flashback #1)

I was only 5 when Hydra killed my parents. I was alone, lost and scared. I just wanted to have a happy life. It all just...went to hell.

???: So Much for getting paid...

I turn to see a man in militia armor

I turn to see a man in militia armor. I hide behind the dumpster thinking he would kill me he then goes to investigate.

???: Hey, Who's there?

Y/n (Younger): P-P-Please, Don't hurt me...

???: It's A Child. What are you doing out on the streets?

Y/n (Younger): There was these bad men they were breaking into my home, My Parents told me to run then...

???: I'm Sorry to hear that...I'm Taskmaster. I can get you some place safe

Y/n (Younger): My Parents told me some strangers are bad and do bad thing to people...

Taskmaster: Kid, I Promise you this; I won't hurt. I have standards and those are like personal rules for ourselves kid.

I then hesitantly gets up and takes Taskmaster's Hand. We Leave the City in search of refuge

(Flashback Ends)

I still remember my Father, he may have been my real father but he was more than just an assassin. I wish it would've lasted longer. Until The Man Called The Punisher took him away from me...The Memory still plays inside my head over and over again...

(Flashback #2)

I was walking back home I had finished middle school and was going to celebrate it. My Father Taskmaster wanted to take to a secret place where he'd clear his head. I knocked on the door but it was already open.

Y/n (Teen): How Strange, Dad always has it locked.

I then hear a scream of pain inside. I burst into the house to see who was there and it was on of the anti heroes My Dad had told to be careful of...The Punisher