Chapter 21: Electrical Forgiveness (Sinister 6 Arc)

(Later at a Research Lab)

Francine was interrogating Spencer Smythe. She had incapacitated Alastair.

Spencer: Please, Don't My hurt my son. He's all I have.

Francine: Then You better start talking...Or I'll take more than his legs.

Spencer: Please What is it that you want?

Francine: ...The Blueprints...Project Incubus...WHERE IS IT!

Spencer: I won't Give you the Blueprints, Ever.

Francine: Then it's Goodbye to you son

Francine aims her fist at and Unconscious Alastair as Spencer watches in horror at what's about to happened but Y/n Shoots a webline stopping Francine.

Y/n: Francine, Don't do this. If you go through with this you'll regret it in the end.

Francine: I'm Done Talking To You.

Y/n: Please, Come Back to me...

Francine then has face of regret, But That's change as she fired an Omega Beam of Electricity at Y/n. Y/n is knocked back into a Room as Electro jumps down. Y/n and Francine Begin to Fight.

Y/n: You Don't have to be left in the dark Francine. You can Come to the light.

Y/n dodges an Electrical Blast as he cling to the wall and web strikes Francine but he jumps off of her.

Y/n: I don't Fight Girls really unless I Have to.

Electro then zooms to Y/n pinning him to the wall.

Francine: I can see why~. Am I...Too Sexy For You Y/N/N~

Y/n then goes up the ceiling.

Y/n: Still not simping!

Francine blasts Y/n with another Electrical blast as Y/n Shoots webs at her but she blasts Webs Off. Y/n throws some debris at Francine. She then squats on her knees as she feel's pain in her head.

Y/n: Francine, Fight It. You could walk away.

Francine: No, NO. YOU. USED. ME!

the Room explodes as a Phoenix made of Electricity Appears in the middle of the room. This eaves Y/n in awe and utter Shock. The Phoenix Fires a Beam of Electricity as Y/n dodges the Beam. Francine then hovers down as her eyes glow yellow.

Y/n: Oh Shit...

Francine then fire bolts of Electricity as Y/n dodges but he knew what he must do. He had to fight his best friend.

Y/n: Sorry For Doing This!

Y/n web strikes Francine as him and her exchange blows with Y/n exchanging the most. Y/n would dodge Bolts and punches and exchange some of his own.

Y/n: I call bad doing that.

Y/n then leaps off of Electro and webs her up.

Y/n: She's Getting tired, Looks like she's giving in.

Y/n the web strikes her as she was now getting desperate. She Fires and Omega beam but its dodged. Y/n webs her eyes as he double kicks up her chin as she is knocked back.

Francine: Give Up Now!

Y/n: No, I don't think I will.

Francine Conjures the Phoenix as the Phoenix roars in anger. It flaps an Electric burst, but Y/n discovers a new power. Hyper Stamina.

He uses his Stamina and Spider Senses to the slow time down. He sprints towards Francine as and jumps off a table dodging the Wings, He Shoots to webs and launches himself through the chest of the Phoenix and sends a powerful towards Francine. The Phoenix then implodes and fades away into mist as Spencer and Alastair watched what had happened.

Francine: *Grunts*

Y/n: Francine, Can You Forgive me?

Francine: Y-Y/n? I-I'm sorry...

Francine hugs Y/n as Y/n hugs back. She came to her senses.

Francine: I'm So Sorry...I'm Sorry...

Y/n: It's Ok,

Francine: Spencer...

Y/n: Francine, I came to warn you.

Francine: About What?

Y/n: If you help Ock, You'll get nothing in return. He plans to blow up the city.

Francine: What?!

Y/n: It's something called Project...

Spencer: Incubus.

Y/n: Spencer what happens if the reactor is active?

Before he could answer a thumping Noise is heard in the ceiling. It starts to get louder and as the ceiling start fall apart. Doc Ock comes from the ceiling seeing Francine and Y/n together.

Doc Ock: ...Disappointing...

Ock then swats Francine away knocking her out cold. Y/n goes to check if she was ok and she was still breathing. Ock Lunges an Arm at Y/n, But he grabs to stop it from hitting him and Francine. He then notices that the Blueprints needed to be explored. So he throws the arm away from his face and runs for the Blueprints. Ock would swing and slam his mechanical arms at Y/n but he would dodge the Claws. He almost grabs the blueprints but a claw grabs Y/n's throat and slams into the walls. A second Claw Attaches to Y/n as it slams him brutally into the walls, floor and ceiling. The final slam nearly Kills Y/n. Ock wraps an arm around Y/n to if he was conscious and he was unconscious. He notices Spencer tries to get away but Ock grabs him by the legs and hangs him upside-down.

Doc Ock: Where. Is. The. Reactor. TELL ME!

Spencer: Fine, It's under Oscorp...It's under Oscorp Tower. They're keeping it under wraps.

Doc Ock: Thanks For the Info.

He drops the scientist knocking him unconscious as Oscorp security come in. They Take Alastair to the ICU while the others go to the infirmary. The Doctor was getting to handle the Power of the Sun and destroy the city.

(To Be Continued)