Chapter 36: Hello Boys, Y/n is BAAACK!! (Spider Verse Arc)

The Spider Men were seen getting off a subway train as websling to a vantage point. Peni then scans the building to find where the collider was.

Peni: Kingpin has a private Elevator that leads straight to the Collider.

Eddie Brock (2018): So we find the Collider go home.

Venom (2018): Bingo...

The Spider Men then swing to Fisk as they go to the sunroof window. The Spider Men see that i was not only heavily guarded but they drones.

All Spiders: You've got to be kidding me.

Venom (2018): NO!

Eddie Brock (2018): Just when we thought things were about to get easy.

Spider Man 2099: Says the Talking Parasite...

Venom (2018): PARASITE!

Symbiote Spider Man: Get a load of the cosplay.

The Spider Men then look at the guards as MCU gets an idea.

Spider Man (MCU): Any of you seen that old movie  Star Wars?

Spider Man (TV 2017): Yeah, The Prequels were bad...

Spider Man (TAS): Wait, I think on to something...

Peter B.: You Know, If we come back from I'm gonna be surprised...

The Spider Men were now disguised as Fisk Goons.

Peter B.: I'm Surprised...

Now most of you are asking where was Venom, Peni, and Ham. Well Peni was in her mech but diguised as a prototype combat suit, While Eddie was in a tuxedo thanks to Venom.

Fisk Goon: Hold It, Where are you taking them?

Spider Gwen: To Um...

Eddie Brock (2018): Look, My whereabouts are on a need to know basis. I'm the Big Seller and have a meeting with Mr Fisk as We speak.

Fisk Goon: Well I wasn't Notified by this...

Eddie Brock (2018): Well Now You are, Make A Hole.

The Goons then move out the way the way to let them through.

Spider Man (2002): Nice work, Brock...

Eddie and Venom (2018): Thank You...

Meanwhile Kingpin was going to the elevator and to the Collider once the doors closed The Goons are then pulled into the shadows as a Symbiote Spider Man covers the Goons Mouth.

Symbiote Spider Man: SHHHH....

Spider Man (Ps4): No Talking during the Infiltration...

Venom then pulls the Elevator Doors clean off as the Spider Men Jump down the shaft.

Spider Man (TAS): Please keep hands on the webs at All Times, Thank You.

Venom then seals the Door by pulling it back in place. Meanwhile, Doc Ock (SM2) was calibrating the Machines frequency. 

Kingpin: Start the Machine.

The Scientists start the Collider as the Spider Men run through the construction. They then see that it's too late.

Doc Ock (SM2): The Power Of The Sun...In The Palm of my hand....

Spider Man (2002): We've got the answer of how we shut it but, Who's gonna stay behind?

There is a massive silence. Until...

Spider Man (MCU): I'll Stay behind.

Spider Man (TASM): What?