Epilogue

It's been 3 weeks since the big Spider Verse Event. Y/n was with Francine at coffee shop. 

Y/n: So, Why here?

Francine: Well, Because The first we met in high school we came here.

Y/n: Now I see why it's special to you...

The two share a laugh as there was a complete silence.

Francine: Y/n, Please be careful what you do out there as Spider Man.

Y/n: I will...

Francine: I'm Not Finished, We don't live forever. Be Careful of what enemies You make, They could come after us and you...

Y/n: I will...

The two stare into each other eyes, soon the leaned in closer and began to kiss. Meanwhile a guy in a light brown trench coat drinking hot chocolate was holding a picture of Stan Lee.

The Author: Young Love, Am I right buddy? I mean I can't have cause I get passed up like the Battlefield series...

There was silence between the photo and the guy then says.

The Author: Miss Your Cameos in the movies Stan. Not the same without you...

(Timeskip)

Y/n was climbing a building as was about to swing across the city. He holds his mask and stare at it as the ghosts of the past call out to him.

Uncle Mike (Flashback): You Can only die by choice kiddo, And that choice is what you use to help or stay out of it

Spider Man (2002) (Flashback): With Great Power, Comes Great Responsibility

Y/n then puts the mask. He begins to swing as he jumps off the build he shoots a webline as he swung in the air with grace and pride.

Y/n: WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Y/n then makes a quick turn and free falls to ground. He was more than a man, He was a hero, a savior. He was Spider Man.

(Not the End Credit for my book but it was all I could find)

(I Don't Own the Music)