Chapter 12: Fractured Bonds and Breakout (Electro Arc)

Y/n was on a building more burdened then ever. He lost his Uncle, and now his best friend. He was walking to the edge getting ready to patrol the city.

He leaps and starts to swinging around the city he stop crimes and does whatever he could to get those words out of his head.

Francine (Flashback): ...WE...ARE...DONE...

those words were all Y/n could think of. Knowing he wasn't there when she needed him.

(Later in Ravencroft)

Francine was in her cell eating the prison. She was approached by Doctor Ash Kafka.

 She was approached by Doctor Ash Kafka

Ash: Francine Frye...You Must be the new inmate. Am I wrong?

Francine: You Bet your ass I am...

Ash: I see do you know why you're here?

Francine: Yes, My Powers. They've become unstable. I'm a Force of Nature. And There's nothing you can do to stop it...

Ash then lets Francine continue her explanation.

Francine: The Electricity. I can feel in my vein, in the walls, in the ground...I've never felt so alive...

Ash: But you are alive. You had a mind to stop the destruction yet you didn't stop. God created us. He want me an you to live.

Francine: If God wanted you to live...He wouldn't have created me

Her eyes the start to glow yellow.

Francine: You Do me a favor doc. If you don't kill me, I'll be damn sure to kill the light. Soon everyone will what it feels to live in my world. A World Without Power...A World...Without Spider-Man.

Ash: And how will you do that?

Francine: When I get out of here, And I will. The City will feel the Wrath Of... ELECTRO!

Ash: Heh. Like You will get out.

Electro: ONE Blackout! And One Blackout is all I need doctor...

Ash: How Unfortunate for you.

(Later With Y/n)

Y/n was in his room listening to Rain by grandson and Jessie Reyez.

while listening to the song Y/n was having Flashbacks. Flashbacks....From the Past. He remembers when he first met Francine.