Chapter 7 - Anywhere with You

*After work*

Mary Jenkins's POV

After an epic day at work, I decided to wash down whatever sorrow that was left in me with alcohol and dance it all away. So I went to a club alone because I didn't want to trouble anyone with my problems. I sat by the counter and started washing down shots after shots while swaying to the beats of the blasting music, trying to shake up the euphoria feel in my tipsy mode.

"Hey babe, feeling lonely?" A man grabs me by my waist and tried to caress me.

"F**k off~!" I resisted and pushed him away from me.

"Come on..." He tried his luck again but this time round someone grabbed him from the back and flung him aside.

"She said f**k off!" The man said sternly with his deadpan voice.

This voice sounds familiar...

My vision was blurred at first and then I rubbed my eyes and Nick standing in front of me.

"Nick~?" I giggled as I continued to dance with the drink in my hand.

"You could have told me you wanted to come here," Nick leaned over to my ears and said to me.

"Come on! Let's drink and party~!" I felt the euphoria feeling kicking into me as I continued to sway and dance to the music that was heating up the dance floor.

At this moment, I just want to be happy and I decided to let my body dictates whatever it wanted me to do.

Who says only Kathy can be slutty? I can be as slutty as I want to be! I'm better than her!

God knows whose crotch was I grinding up to, I couldn't care less, I just started grinding my ass up to the crotch who was behind me as I danced off to the sick beats.

"Mary?! What are you doing?" A voice came from behind me, seemingly in shock.

Oh, of course, it's Nick. Whatever... I just want to dance!

"Dancing~!" I yelled back as I stumbled and leaned my entire weight onto him.

Gosh... it feels good to have someone to lean onto...

I encircled my hands around his neck and looked up at him as I echoed after the music lyric that was in play, "Just take me anywhere, take me anywhere, anywhere with you~!"

I didn't care whatever I was doing to him, I just want to be slutty for the night.

"Mary, you are drunk, we have to go now!" Nick tried to shake me up.

"Come on, just dance with me, please? Have a drink, would you? I promise, we will be done after you drink and dance with me, just once, please...?" I pouted my lips in my plead to him as I shoved a shot of drink at him.

He seemed hesitant for a while but then he took the drink and gulped it down in one shot. He loosened the tie around his neck and said to me, "Alright, don't regret it."

And we just danced off to the music. I almost forgot how fun time can be when I was with Nick. Though we ain't related by blood, this little annoying brother of mine just never fails to cheer me up. I guess that is what family is for.

It's always nice to have him around...

My head was spinning as the music faded out in the background. The next moment when I regained my conscious, I was in an unfamiliar bed.

I scratched my head that was still feeling heavy and asked Nick when I saw him coming out from the bathroom, "Where are we...?"

"We're in a hotel room, we are both too drunk to drive back home... so I brought us here instead," He said and he laid down heavily next to me as he rubbed his forehead.