Chapter Fourteen

He placed his arms on either side of her, trapping her. His eyes were dark pools of desire as he stared intensely at her mouth. "Kiss me Jade," he whispered. "I've waited all night for this, please," he pleaded. 

She touched his lip with her thumb, slowly stroking it as he groaned in agony. His sharp intake of breath was indication enough that he was aroused beyond thinking. He took her thumb into his mouth and sucked it. She pulled it out of his mouth as if burnt.

His one hand caught the nape of her neck, angling it as his mouth captured hers in a passionate kiss. His tongue softly glided into her open mouth, licking every recess, tasting her, biting her. It wasn't enough. His other hand slipped down to her hips and pulled her close to his body. It was a hard and deep kiss that made her long for more. 

His slightly rough hand caressed the creamy skin of her neck and shoulders. He was relentless. He wanted to taste more of her. His mouth trailed down to her neck and pressed a hot possessive kiss there. 

She shivered as his stubble grazed her soft neck. "Mine, only mine," he said against her skin. Her heart hammered against her chest. Her head was spinning at the intensity of his kisses. She closed her eyes to gather herself together as he continued his attack on her neck. 

"Say that you're mine, Jade," he prompted. 

"I'm yours Dustin, you know it," she whispered breathlessly. 

His stomach grumbled and she laughed. "The lion's hungry, let's eat," she said, tweaking his nose. He reluctantly left her, happily grinning at the mark he left on her neck. 

"Ok, let's eat," he breathed, going to the kitchen and taking out the pasta. Jade followed and helped him warm it. They served themselves and sat at the table to eat it. 

"We'll continue after eating," he said, looking smugly at her.

"No we won't. Granny will come to check us if we don't go back," she reminded him.

"Oh no, she won't," he said, grinning with a twinkle in his eye.

"I've a job to go to," she told him.

"We'll see, " he said with a wink. 

Dustin cleaned the table while Jade washed the dishes. She was about to turn when Dustin came from behind her and trapped her between himself and the kitchen sink. His arm went around her waist and pulled her against his body, with her back against his front.

"Jade, can I see you afterwards? After work? I've become obsessed with you," he said, inhaling her neck, his lips roughly skimming her shoulder.

"Yes," she said, breathlessly. She could feel the butterflies in her stomach at his nearness. Her heart sang at his words. 

Yet he didn't leave her. He embedded his face in her neck and stayed there. "What do you do to me Jade? I just can't stay without you. I want you to stay in my arms, every minute, every second, all the time," he whispered, showering soft kisses all over her neck, jawline and shoulders. 

Jade trembled with longing. She didn't want to leave his side either. She slowly turned to face him. He pulled her close and lowered his head to plant a kiss at the corner of her mouth, working its way to capture her full lips. He kissed her longingly, hard and deep.

Then letting her go, he took a deep breath and asked, "Will you go on a date with me tomorrow, Jade?" 

"Yes, when?" She asked curiously. 

"Tomorrow I'll pick you up at 7 o'clock in the morning?" He asked hopefully. 

Jade grinned excitedly. "Ok." Tomorrow being a Saturday, she didn't have work to go to. Dustin smiled excitedly at the prospect of going out on his first date with her. 

They locked the main door and went back to the restaurant. Granny looked up at the two excited faces. "Did you like it?" She asked Jade. 

Jade's eyes widened and cheeks turned tomato red,"Umm, like what, granny?" She asked, blushing more. How did she know how Dustin kissed her and how much she liked his kisses? Granny chuckled and Dustin just stared Jade,.mesmerised by her. He could watch her whole day and night without tiring. 

"I'm talking about the pasta, dear," granny said with a laugh.

"Oh, that," breathed Jade. "I loved it, thank you granny, " she said, hugging granny. Granny hugged her back, chuckling at Dustin's jealous reaction to their hugging.

"I'll get going now granny, duty calls," she said, with a smile and picking up her handbag left the kitchen with Dustin following her.

"See you in the evening," he said and she nodded at him and rushed to the boutique. She could sense Dustin checking out her backside from where he was standing and watching her.

The whole day she spent dreaming about his kiss, his dark chocolate brown eyes and the way he stared at her. At the end of the day, she could get very little work done. Her mind kept revolving around Dustin, her Dustin. Finally she completed her work and left the boutique, waving at Valentina who was also about to lock it up and leave. Brittany, who owned the boutique was related to Valentina and she was away on a vacation with her husband and kids. 

Walking towards her car, she saw Dustin, leaning against it with the keys in his hand. How could someone look so gorgeous as well as adorable at the same time? His face broke into a mischievous grin, the moment he saw her. She grinned back at him. "You fixed my car?" She asked excitedly. 

"Yeah, but I want a kiss in return," he negotiated, holding her car keys high up. He couldn't believe how pathetic he sounded but how could he help himself when all he wanted was to kiss her senseless. 

"Please Dustin, everyone's looking. This is a marketplace and everyone knows dad," she said, embarrassed.

"Then I will take my kiss from you tomorrow. Be ready at 7 in the morning. Wear comfortable clothes and carry a swimsuit," he said, his mischievous look back on his face as she looked at him curiously.

"Why? Where are we going?" She couldn't help but feel curious.

"You'll see tomorrow. If you kiss me, I could tell you," he winked and waited with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

"See you tomorrow then," she said and his face fell as she climbed into the car and drove off. She could have given him his kiss but with everyone knowing her dad, she couldn't take the risk. Her dad would get furious if he found out. But where was he taking her so early in the morning? She was very curious but there was only one way to find out now. Wait for tomorrow. 

Going home, she sat down to dinner with her dad. "Dad, tomorrow I have a date with Dustin at 7 o'clock in the morning, " she informed him.

"Where are you going so early in the morning?" He asked, frowning. 

"A nature trail or adventure camp maybe. I have to dress casually. That's all he divulged, " she said and her dad nodded.

"Just be careful and be home on time," said her dad in a strict parental tone.

"Sure dad," she promised, thankful that she got her permission without much explanation. 

She went to bed after packing a small backpack excited to spend the day with Dustin.