Epilogue

He carried her to their bed and deposited her gently. He opened his towel and she closed her eyes.

He climbed on top of her and pulled her hands away, gently. "I want you to see me, to touch me," he whispered, his hand picking hers up and placing them on his body for her to caress. 

He gently opened her shorts and panties. Then he pulled her top over her head and discarded it. He unclasped her bra in one smooth move and discarded that too. 

He stared at her naked body minutely, his fingers caressing her whole body sending delicious shivers all over her. "You're so beautiful and you're all mine," he murmured as if in a trance. His head dipped as he claimed one nipple and started sucking like a baby while his other hand stroked all over her. Jade closed her eyes at the pleasurable tingles that she felt all over. She was a throbbing mess already and he hadn't even started his love making.

His mouth traced down to her abdomen and down, tasting her wet innermost portion, his tongue delving into the deepest folds as he thrust it continuously in and out of her. Jade fisted on his hair, pushing him more into her as she moaned with continuous pleasure. Dustin continued with his fingers, plunging inside and out of her throbbing wetness till she released her juices into his fingers. 

They made wild love the whole night and slept in each other's arms. It was the best night of their lives.

The next day, Jade had to return to her house early as granny was about to arrive with Richardson. They had shifted mostly everything they needed to this house, keeping some of their stuff in the apartment for emergency use.

Her dad and Juliette's family arrived around lunchtime. The next few days were very hectic with all her siblings and the children coming into their house. She went over to Dustin's house and helped them arrange the stuff around. They didn't want pre-wedding parties so everyone agreed and simply bonded with each other over lunch and dinner. Rosalie's parents too came over and helped with everything. 

Granny thanked Christopher Meyers for standing by her and providing her with financial support during the time that Dustin was away. Jade's mouth fell. Her dad helped his family during their time of need? She just got up from her chair and gave him a big hug,"You're the best dad, ever," she said kissing his cheek. 

Finally the day of the wedding arrived and the wedding planner got several attendants to get the bridal party ready. Some helped the children, others helped the bridesmaids and the matron of honour. 

Two attendants helped her get ready. She wore a lace applique wedding gown with full illusion sleeves, and a sweetheart neckline. The fitting bodice was full of floral appliques all over. The full skirt with a chapel train gave the gown a romantic look complete with floral appliques all over the skirt.

They fixed her hair away from her face with an applique accessory and left the rest untied just as Dustin liked it. Her veil was kept simple with a single matching applique border. Her dad gave her a pair of beautiful diamond encrusted platinum earrings. 

Dustin's granny gave her a crystal pendant with two hearts joined together as a symbol of their union. It was a gift from grandpa and she had treasured it to give to the woman her Dustin loved. Jade was touched by the love that was showered upon her.

Her bridesmaids wore mauve one shoulder floor length chiffon dresses with pleating at the bodice and the waistline. Rosalie's dress was two shades deeper than the bridesmaids. Jayson, Xavion and Jaden wore classic charcoal tuxedos with white dress shirts and black bows and black Dunbar shoes. 

It was time for the wedding ceremony to start and her father came into her room. It was a very emotional moment. Her dad had tears of happiness in his eyes. "I wish your mom would have been alive to see this day, sweetie. This is the last wedding of the family, the next wedding will be when Jayson's children grow up. Time flies so fast. I wish you all the happiness in the world. This time I won't miss you much as you're just going next door," he said with a smile.

Jade hugged him,"Thank you for everything dad. I'm really lucky to have you," she said, smiling.

"It's time to get you married, let's go," said her dad leading her down the stairs and out of the house to Dustin's garden where they would be wed under the gazebo.

The gazebo was beautifully decorated with red heart shaped balloons and vines. White roses were bunched together and  decorated to frame the altar. Ceremony benches were arranged in front of the gazebo for the guests. White petals were strewn all along the aisle. Jade didn't want everyone to go overboard with the decorations. She wanted everything subtle and simple. 

She stood waiting for the bridal procession to begin. Dustin stood at the altar with Jaden, his best man and the marriage officiant. Their eyes met and Jade took a deep breath seeing how handsome he looked in a classic black tuxedo with a white dress shirt and black bow. He smiled at her and her nervousness disappeared immediately. 

The procession started and soon she was standing at the altar with her Dustin to start the wedding ceremony. It was a moment that they had waited for long. They became one in the eyes of God, ready to start a new life together. Dustin kissed his wife and after the wedding ceremony was over, they all left to enjoy the reception party.

The next three hours went by like a whirlwind. Dancing their first dance amidst lots of cheering, the speeches, the cake cutting and the dinner. 

At last they were free to escape to their own world. Dustin drove her to their little log cabin in Pecan Creek for a week-long honeymoon. He had appointed Stella's sister Mary as their housekeeper back at home to take care of granny.

They ultimately found their eternal love after many ups and downs.