Chapter Sixteen

Jade stared at him in astonishment, "Ours?" She asked in confusion. 

"Yeah, I bought it last week," he informed her with a grin, procuring a key from his pocket and opening the cabin.

"How? I mean it must have cost a fortune," she asked, shocked by his statement.

"No actually, I got it at a discounted rate, " he informed, as they went inside the small cabin. There was a small partitioned area with a queen sized bed and a chest of drawers on one side of it and a dresser on the other side. 

There was a small living area with a comfortable four seater sofa and an open kitchen with all electric appliances on the other side. A small two seater dining table occupied the side near the kitchen. There was a bathroom with a bathtub near the bedroom side. 

"It's so cosy. I love it," she gushed, as she checked out the cabin. She could live here with her Dustin forever.

"I know. I could live here with you forever. So when my friend Seth wanted to sell it along with his house and move to Australia. I couldn't resist the deal," he said with a proud smile. 

"Where did you get so much money from?" She asked, with eyes round like saucers.

Dustin grinned,"My mom's brother, James Caldwell left me a fortune when he died last year. Jayson helped me get half of it. The other half will take some time. I will also recieve some money from the government," he said. 

"That's great news Dustin. So where did you buy a house? In Travis Springs or somewhere else?" She asked hesitantly. 

"Right beside your dad's," he said and her mouth fell to the floor. 

"What? There's Rosalie's parents house only next door. Wait! Are you talking about the house with a huge courtyard and spectacular swimming pool on the other side?" She asked with wide eyes. That was a luxurious and beautiful house she always stared at.

"Yes, you like it?" He asked, proudly. 

"Like it? I love it. It's my dream house," she gushed and jumped up and kissed his cheek. 

Dustin caught her and grinned happily. "It's our house now. Our children will grow up in it. You'll cook and wash for me," he said with dreamy eyes. 

"Yeah. You'll do the dishes for me," she said with dreamy eyes. 

He looked at her and smiled wickedly,"Only if you let me make love to you whole night, every night, " he stated.

Dumbfounded, she left him and walked towards the truck. "Let's carry out stuff inside, " she ordered and he saluted her and they carried their things inside. 

"So much food? Are we staying here for a week?" She asked as they carried the food items inside. 

"Wish we could. Let's eat whatever we can, rest we'll carry back home, " he said and she nodded.

When everything was brought in, she opened a can of lemonade and they drank it. There was a fruitcake which they shared.

"Let's go for a swim," he suggested. He opened his jacket and left it on the sofa. Then he simply took off his tee shirt in one jerk, staring at her all the while.

"What are you doing?" She whispered, staring wide eyed at him. His muscular body was turning her on so badly. She never felt like this with anyone else but one look at Dustin and she was a mass of nerves and longing. A deep longing to touch and be touched by him.

"Stripping for you my love. Are you enjoying the show?" He asked, coming closer as he unbuttoned his denims and let it fall to the floor, reavealing his navy blue swimming trunks. 

She closed her eyes. His thick muscular legs and perfect six-pack body was too much for her. It made her long to be held in his arms. "It's your turn now," he said, his forefinger caressing her cheek softly. 

"Close your eyes," she said and he shook his head. 

"No, I can't. I need to see you, " he said in a hoarse whisper. 

She unbuttoned her top slowly. "Here, let me," he said, removing her shaky fingers and unbuttoning her top, his slightly rough fingers brushing her soft skin. The top opened and he pulled it away, gasping as it revealed a nude lacy bikini top that strained her breasts, outlining them well. 

His hot gaze made her nipples stand erect and his eyes darkened and he started breathing hard. This was Jade's favourite and only bikini. Since she last wore it four years back, it was a little tight for her. 

She unbuttoned her denims and came out of it. Dustin stared at her tiny nude coloured bikini bottom with lace strings and felt himself go hard already. He came forward and picked her up in his arms. He actually wanted to touch her creamy skin. 

"Dustin, I can walk. Put me down," she said, struggling. 

He went out of the cabin and to the edge of the water. He waded down into the water with her on his shoulders as his hungry eyes took in her creamy butt cheeks. She really was too gorgeous for her own good. How would he control himself with her now?

"Stop staring," she hissed, uncomfortably squirming on his shoulder. Why did he have to carry her and then ogle at her butt? 

"I can't. It's delicious," he said with a grin.

"Ugh, you're too much. Put me down, right now," she ordered irritatedly. 

"As you wish," he released her slowly, her body moulding with his as he let her down. 

She tried to wade away when he clutched at her. "Don't go far. I'm not sure how safe this place is. Stay close to me," he said trying to get hold of her waist to pull her close.

"Dustin, what have you done?" She yelled in panic. When he tried to catch her in panic, his fingers caught onto the bra strap and the flimsy strap came off altogether. She gasped in horror at her favourite bikini top floating away. She tried catching it, but the torn bra floated away further and she couldn't do a thing with Dustin holding her. She folded her hands on her bare breasts, blushing furiously with embarrassment. Why did such things happen only to her?

"Why did you wear such a teenie weenie thing?" He said, his eyes dancing with amusement as he kept glancing at her chest.

"Shut up and don't look. Get me a towel please," she said, not knowing what to do. 

"I can't leave you alone here. What if a bear came and fell in love with you and took you away?" He said and her eyes went wide with horror. There were bears here? 

She waded towards him, looking around her for a big bad bear. "There are bears here?" She squeaked. 

"Yeah," he said in a hoarse and raspy voice. She glanced towards him. He was lost in her. His tortured look as he kept staring at her breasts was indication enough that he was very aroused. She had kept her chest covered with her arms.

He suddenly picked her up bridal style and her hand went to his shoulder for support. He stared at her exposed breasts and his sharp intake of breath made her conscious and she covered herself with her other hand. 

He waded back with her in his arms. They reached the cabin and he went inside, locking the door. 

"Please put me down, Dustin," she pleaded. 

"No," he said roughly. He carried her to the bathroom and placed her on the counter. Then going to the cabinet, took out a soft clean towel. He came back and wrapped her with it, covering her. 

"Kiss me now, Jade, " he ordered, coming closer to stand between her legs.