Chapter 12: Training

Shoto and I face off in the training ring. I'm surprised when he lets his flames engulf his left side as frost covers his right hand. I grin and hold up my hand palm up and curl all my fingers before beckoning him to me with my pointer finger. He lunges at me which I expected. I hop out of the way as he shot fire at me backed by ice.

I make the ground shake putting him off balance as I expertly run on the rumbling ground grab his left arm turn my back to him and flip him over my shoulder onto his back. He lets out a long breath and a groan when he hits the ground. I bounce away from him and prepare to attack again. It takes him only a moment to get up. He narrows his eyes at me and circles waiting for the right opening.

I grin, "Is that all you got?" I goad him while raising an eyebrow.

"The next time one of us goes down, it's going to be me putting you on your back." I know he doesn't mean it in a sexual way but I want to make him falter so I wink and wiggle my eyebrows at him. He blushes, but then does what I want him to do by rushing for me. This time I disappear just before he reaches me and move to the over end of the ring.

Once I emerge from the spirit world I shoot fire balls at him followed by ice freezing his feet to the ground. Then before he can melt the ice I drench him in cold water and let the ice crawl up his legs and engulf his arms stopping just below his chest. It doesn't take him very long to melt the ice I created around him and before I let him attack me I use my fire and air together to create a flaming vortex around him.

He shoots out a large amount of ice aimed right for me as I jump aside. The ice he produced forced my flaming vortex to part and he walked out with his shirt singed slightly on the left side. He flings his flames at me and I counter with a rush of water that is so great it puts out most of his flames. He immediately shoots ice towards me and as it gets to me I let the air boost me up and drop me on the ice. I allow my flames to cover my feet and they lick up the sides of my ankles as I surf the ice straight to Shoto.

I put my hands behind me and let out a blast of fire from my palms like Bakugo does with his explosions. This propels me forward faster than Shoto can react and I slam into him. I'm straddling him as he is pinned to the ground under me. I smirk, "Hey baby. Are you having fun?" I cock my head to the side.

"If my father wasn't here we would be having a lot of fun." he whispers, with a glint in his eyes, for just me to hear. I blush and feel him grab my hips and the next thing I know I'm being propelled over his head and land on my back. Then he is on top of me with both of my wrists pinned in his right hand and his left hand still on my hip. "Now this is much better." It's his turn to smirk down at me.

I grin as my brain forms a devious plan to get him off me. "Oh, Shoto I don't really think it's appropriate to get so... worked up, in front of your father." I hear Endeavor choke and Shoto's face turns red.

"I am not worked up." His eyes narrow on me. "Not like that."

I let my eyes go from his to below his waist, "That's not what I'm feeling." I bat my eyelashes at him. He huffs and lets go of me getting up. "Thanks babe, you made that too easy." and with that I let cold water dump over his head. "There now that you've had your cold shower we can continue."

It seems like Endeavor is trying not to laugh because I can see his face scrunched up and his shoulders shaking from the corner of my eye. Shoto must realize the same thing because he growls out, "Shut up old man!"

He shoots more ice out at me and this time I let him think he has captured me as it engulfs my feet and the ice curls up and over so I am hanging upside down by my feet. I stop right in front of Shoto. He grins at me and I smile back at him before melting the ice and disappearing into the spirit world as I fall. I throw myself so that I fall and land right behind him. Landing in a crouch I sweep out my left foot and knock him right off his feet.