Peter

A/N: this chapter may be a bit gorey and descriptive so if you don't like those types of things but I'll put a warning before it begins!

Mikael came through the gates which unnerved Rebekah and Klaus more. They had been expecting Kol, not their father. As he walked in, both Rebekah and Klaus' faces had the same reaction. It was the same cold fear they always had when seeing him.

"Hello" Mikael said, as if he was a normal father to them. "I'll cut the small talk, I want the girl".

"I suppose Kol couldn't finish your dirty work?" Klaus mocked, hiding the fear that was behind his eyes.

"You needn't worry about him" he replied. "I'll say this again. Give me the girl".

"I don't this so" Rebekah said, trying to sound confident.

"Fine" he sighed.

He immediately launched himself at the siblings, knocking them to the wall effortlessly.

Elijah and Elise could hear the sudden slam against the walls. Elise stood up with her eyes glued to the door.

"Please tell me that was Kol against the wall" she said, clearly worried. Elijah could hear that it was Mikael instead of Kol.

"Unfortunately, no" he whispered. "Someone much more deadly. Our father".

"Great!" she exclaimed sarcastically.

Before she could make another comment, Elijah was stood in front of her with his hand over her mouth to quiet her. She looked up at him with shock whereas he looked panicked.

"You cannot speak, do you hear me?" he mumbled. "Mikael can hear you breathing so you yelling won't help either of our situations".

Elise nodded frantically and Elijah gently took his hand off her mouth. Thuds and crashes echoed off the walls as Rebekah and Klaus struggled to fight Mikael.

He was throwing them about like they were the weight of a feather. They had a strong feeling they were going to loose the fight but they continued despite their poor efforts.

It quickly exhausted the two but it was nothing to Mikael. Mikael merely laughed at them.

"You're going to die trying to protect the girl" he stated. "I could just go up and fetch her but I'll have to go against Elijah too and having the three of you will be even more embarrassing".

"She isn't with Elijah" Rebekah lied, knowing he could practically see her lying through her teeth.

"I'm not a fool, daughter!" he hissed, snapping a wooden table leg in half. "I can hear her heartbeat from the room they're both in".

"You're not going to touch her" Klaus snarled, getting to his feet despite the blood dripping to the ground beneath him.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️  SLIGHT GORE AHEAD

He attempted to land a hit to him but he was immediately stopped by being stabbed by the wood. He cried out a little, inhaling sharply and giving his father a deathly glare.