2 | what happened

"can i come over?"

"for what?" i asked irritated.

"i wanna talk this out."

i had been lounging around my apartment so this is what i had on (above)

she soon arrived to my place and i opened the door. "hey," i said dryly while holding the door open for her to come in.

"nice" she said admiring my apartment.

"thank you," i smiled. "now sit."

she sat on my couch and i sat in one of my lounge chairs across from her. we stared at each other for a minute before she broke the silence.

"can we not do this awkward shit again?" she asked annoyed.

i furrowed my eyebrows. "drew you said you wanted to talk. so talk muthafucka."

her eyebrows furrowed and she smirked because she knew my attitude was just there. "well i wanna be friends, i don't want you to hate me."

"i definitely don't hate you. i still love you okay? i just hated the path our relationship took after billie found out," i explained.

let's take a trip down memory lane shall we?

Flashback last year- May 2021- Coachella:

"because... she's taken," drew said boldly, intertwining our fingers. my eyes got wide and i looked down.

what the fuck is she thinking? i didn't wanna be dl but is now the right time to say it??

billie's eyebrows furrowed. "what? what do you mean?" she asked genuinely confused. drew instantly realized what she did and got silent. billie then walked up to me and looked dead in my eyes, searching for answers.

the look on my face was nothing but guilt. billie looked at me with such heartbreak and disappointment. literally looked more hurt than we she thought i fucked q.

i looked down and her fists were balled up but i didn't know which one of us she wanted to punch. maybe both of us.

"woah woah woah, let's not do this right here in front of everyone," zoe said rushing over to grab billie. we all went to billie's tent area and it was just me, drew, billie and zoe.

billie ran up to drew and started pushing her. "you are the most selfish, inconsiderate, fakest bitch i know!"

drew pushed her back. "billie chill!"

"how dare you! you knew i wanted her back this whole time and you were with her!" billie cried.

i just stood over to the side beginning to cry.

"oh shut up," started zoe. "sneaky bitch."

"excuse me?" i furrowed my eyebrows.

"you heard me. what, are you gonna fuck everyone connected to billie? whore," zoe continued.