13 | possessive

"oh hey," i hugged drew once she came through the door.

"hey," she smiled. "is billie ready yet?"

"um? i- i didn't know she was supposed to be going anywhere."

"yeah we're going to pick up zoe from the airport. she didn't tell you?"

i raised my eyebrows and slowly nodded my head. "oh gotcha, let me go get her."

"wait did you kn-"

"nope," i walked off.

i walked into billie's bedroom and closed the door behind me, crossing my arms.

she looked up at me and furrowed her eyebrows. "what?" she asked in a high pitched voice, tying her shoes.

"i don't know. why don't you ask zoe at the airport?" i tilted my head.

"of course she told you," she rolled her eyes.

"were you not gonna tell me?"

"it was a last minute thing. drew just asked me to ride with her," she defended in a high pitched voice.

"still didn't tell me," i put my hands on my hips.

"because i knew you'd be upset like you are now," she stood up from her bed.

"yeah because i thought we were on the same page about her," i raised my voice.

"g, she apologized for saying those things to you," b grabbed my hands.

"so what? that makes everything go away? she still doesn't like me," i continued with an rbf.

"and you don't like her so yall are even," she nervously giggled.

i let go of her hands. "alright b," i sighed.

"g what kind of friend would i be if i willing forgave drew for dating you behind my back but not forgive zoe for just saying mean things to you?"

i widened my eyes. "how can you even compare those situations?" i asked before turning around and storming out.

"gianna!" billie ran after me. she caught me and turned me around by pulling my hand back. "i'm allowing you to be friends with alaia after y'all's history and after she had an attitude with me so why can't you do the same?" she argued.

"oh no," drew said lowly but we both heard her.

i squinted my eyes and furrowed my eyebrows. "you- you're allowing me?" i pointed at my chest.

"yeah," billie nodded with a 'duh' expression on her face.

i puckered my lips. "what makes you think you have control over anything i do?"

"i don't?" she raised her eyebrows.

"whew okay," drew said as she quickly got up from the couch with her eyebrows raised. "um i'll be in the car b," she rubbed my shoulder as she walked passed us and out the door.

"i don't need your permission for anything billie," i said looking at her as if she's crazy. cause she is tf.

"i'm not saying you need my permission but i'll definitely have a fucking say so," she furrowed her eyebrows.

"say so my ass," i rolled my eyes and turned away from her to walk away.

"excuse me?" she asked.

i paused and turned around. "i'm not gonna do this with you billie," i shrugged.

"i don't understand what your problem is anyway," she threw her hands up.

"the problem is that you're so fucking possessive," i said before walking out.