6 | before it's too late

...continued

i pulled billie into my room and we instantly snatched all of our clothes off. she pushed me on my bed and pulled me by my legs towards her. she crawled over me and we started making out.

she pulled away and stared at my naked body, admiring it. "oh you got a tattoo?" she asked pointing to the butterflies on my hip.

i just smiled at her. she glided her fingers down tattoo, making me flinch a little. she started kissing and licking me from my neck down to my nipples. she flicked her tongue on them and sucked my titties, leaving multiple hickeys.

she placed soft kisses all down my stomach and made it to my legs where she licked up each of my thighs. my breath hitched with every lick. she got down to my pussy and it was dripping.

she looked up at me and smirked. "you missed me huh?"

i blushed and looked up away from her. she then ran her warm wet tongue between my lips. she started eating me very slowly, making my mouth drop and eyebrows furrow.

my moans became louder. "ohhhh my fu-"

she began swishing her tongue through me fast but still gentle, glancing up at me every minute or two. she slurped my juices before sticking two fingers in me while still eating.

i threw my head back and grabbed her head. once she started fucking me harder, i rose up and started scratching her back, edging her on more.

billie pulled away and said "flip over." i paused for a second because i wasn't expecting that but i quickly did. "spread ya legs," she told me, pushing my back so that i'll arch.

she stuck 2 fingers in me and instantly started pounding me. she grabbed my hair, wrapped it around her wrist, and pulled it back. she continued fucking me hard.

"b- billie! fuckkkkk!" i yelled as i came on her fingers.

she pulled her fingers out of me and i fell flat on my stomach. she flipped me over and and said "open." before sticking her cum covered fingers in my mouth. i sucked them and then made out with her.

we laid down on the bed breathing heavy as ever. we both stared at the ceiling in disbelief of what just went down at her place and in mine. i honestly never thought i'd talk to her again, let alone have sex with her.

i turned to her and said "stay... please." i really missed this. there's no way i'm letting her leave tonight.

"you forreal?" she asked, raising her eyebrows.

"yeah!" i exclaimed, getting out of bed.

"ummm.. okay let me just tell matt i'm staying at my parent's tonight," she said reaching on my desktop for her phone.

i saw her eyes glance up at me while i walked around my room looking for an oversized shirt to put on. she was biting her lip hella hard. i caught her ass and asked "can i help you?"

"maybe tomorrow, i'm worn out right now," she chuckled.

"you not getting shit tomorrow," i laughed, throwing on the shirt.

"why?" billie exclaimed, seeming to be taken back.

"you gotta go home to daddy," i teased, crawling on top to straddle her.

her face dropped. "oh you think that shit funny?" she smirked, sliding her hands on my ass.

"sorry i had to," i cheesed, leaning in to kiss her once more.

she sighed a happy sigh. "oh my gosh this is like a breath of fresh air bro. like just being with you like we use to."

"yeah," i smile in agreement, laying my head on her chest.