10 | diligence

"can't you just stay a little bit longer?" i whined to billie, pulling her back to bed.

it's 5am and billie was getting ready to leave for Vegas because she has a show there today.

"no baby," she giggled. "i gotta go."

"but why so early?" i continued to whine, with my eyes barely open.

"Vegas is 5 hours away. we gotta get there and rest and do sound check and rehearsals and fittings and shoots and meet and greets," she went on.

"ughhhhhhh," i groaned.

"it's not too late if you wanna change your mind and come with me," she innocently smiled.

"b you know i have an all day dress rehearsal with justin for his show tomorrow night," i looked at her. "you know i'd be there if not."

"i'll see you tomorrow then my love," she said before kissing me softly on the lips. "my team's out there waiting on me."

i poked my lip out. "happy valentine's day."

"happy valentine's day baby," she said before walking out the bedroom.

great. valentine's day without my billie bop. but at least we'll both be working so maybe we won't feel lonely or anything. god i really hope not.

since it was 5am, i went back to sleep because i don't have to be at rehearsal til 12pm. i woke up again at 10am to get ready.

i took a shower and did some skin care before walking out of my bedroom. soon as i opened the door, i see my living room and i froze at the sight.

my mouth was ajar, i was in sooo much shock i could've cried

my mouth was ajar, i was in sooo much shock i could've cried. i knew i couldn't call billie because she was probably busy so i just texted her a bunch of crying emojis lol. she'll understand what i'm trying to say.

as eager as i am to open the gifts, i really don't have time to because i need to get ready soon so i'll just do it later. but i am gonna post a pic on my insta story.

i ate a fruit bowl and got dressed before meeting mia outside.

"bitch if you don't wife billie up," mia exclaimed as we got in my truck. i just laughed as i backed out of the parking lot. "yea i saw your story.. didn't she buy you this g wagon?"

"yup for my 20th birthday. paid for the whole thing in full," i rose my eyebrows.

mia's mouth dropped. "and y'all aren't married??" her eyes got wide.

"i'd love to marry billie but we're only 21," i laughed. "we got awhile."

"well at least buy her a car," mia nonchalantly said.

i damn near stomped the breaks. "i guess i should remind you that i don't have as much money as her," i chuckled. "bitch is a millionaire, give it another year or two she'll be a billionaire."